Dzeko, what's his next move?

palus said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
we dont need him now sell him and have aguero, negredo and jovetic up front and bring in guidetti
And reason for selling him is because u know that Negreddo would do better or that Jovetic will not connect with Edin ,or many many reasons. And what if we have injury .I really don't get how can this be .Guy score goals if he did not i would get it and really vital ones for City but...????

If we get an injury then put Guidetti on the bench. If we get another injury then play with 1 up front and any of Nasri, Silva, Milner, Yaya and possibly Salvio behind. I just don't think there is room for Dzeko and another 3 strikers, Guidetti is good enough for that role.

Mountaineer said:
Lmfao @ complaining about Dzeko's lazyness and lack of effort but then wanting Ibrahimovic to replace him -- a player who has always been called one of the laziest guys in football. The football "knowledge" some of you are displaying is amazing.

Hate to break it to you but if you hate strikers who walk around and save their energy for scoring and attacking, then you're going to hate Ibra even more than Dzeko. Ibra walks around 90% of the match. That's just how a lot of big strikers operate. They aren't going to run around like Tevez for 90 minutes.

It's really simple. You feed the big man with quality balls and he will score. But if these last two friendlies showed anything, it's that City is horrible at feeding their strikers right now just like they were all last season. How many good crosses did you see in that match? How many times did Dzeko even have a chance to shoot? Once? Twice? In 75 minutes? The service is horrid.

That ball should be headed to the strikers every few minutes, not once in 45. Especially against a weak club.

I pray that Jesus (Navas) changes this.

Also I have to laugh at the idea that ANYONE would score as many goals as Dzeko has for City. Yea, that's why Aguero and Tevez scored less league goals, in more time. How many did Welbeck score again? And didn't he play for the title winning club? Heh.
Insane fans like children we wanna new toys ,but children this works just fine no we wanna new one!!!U just need to look at hes goals remember when he score ?How? Against who?and hes value at list to Pellegrini is clear . Even Platt said that Edin score a lot of heavy goals

Dzekolol said:
richards30 said:
LeemoMCFC said:
He has been dogshit in the friendly so far.

Agreed! Him and kolarov again!!
Calling him dogshit w'd be an insult to dogshit.

Calling your own players? Sad really. I for one don't forget the important goals he scores (even against Europe's top sides where Tevez/Aguero went missing, see Santiago Bernabéu ).

blinkblue said:
palus said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
we dont need him now sell him and have aguero, negredo and jovetic up front and bring in guidetti
And reason for selling him is because u know that Negreddo would do better or that Jovetic will not connect with Edin ,or many many reasons. And what if we have injury .I really don't get how can this be .Guy score goals if he did not i would get it and really vital ones for City but...????

If we get an injury then put Guidetti on the bench. If we get another injury then play with 1 up front and any of Nasri, Silva, Milner, Yaya and possibly Salvio behind. I just don't think there is room for Dzeko and another 3 strikers, Guidetti is good enough for that role.
Pelle will not play like Bob i think Aguero will be SS maybe even he try to put him on winger but i think he will play behind Negredo or Dzeko and we will finally have some good cross insade Jovetic and Navas would provide that.Pelle say twice already that Edin stay. U know what is funny when i read something about Edin on some international forum or In Daily mail only people who don't value Edin is City fans , not all of them course . But all other fans respect him Chelsea fans where happy to have him so do Arsenal fans. Why is that i just do not get it . I think Jo was not so much attack how much Dzeko is or Santa Cruz.

Mountaineer said:
Lmfao @ complaining about Dzeko's lazyness and lack of effort but then wanting Ibrahimovic to replace him -- a player who has always been called one of the laziest guys in football. The football "knowledge" some of you are displaying is amazing.

Hate to break it to you but if you hate strikers who walk around and save their energy for scoring and attacking, then you're going to hate Ibra even more than Dzeko. Ibra walks around 90% of the match. That's just how a lot of big strikers operate. They aren't going to run around like Tevez for 90 minutes.

It's really simple. You feed the big man with quality balls and he will score. But if these last two friendlies showed anything, it's that City is horrible at feeding their strikers right now just like they were all last season. How many good crosses did you see in that match? How many times did Dzeko even have a chance to shoot? Once? Twice? In 75 minutes? The service is horrid.

That ball should be headed to the strikers every few minutes, not once in 45. Especially against a weak club.

Also I have to laugh at the idea that ANYONE would score as many goals as Dzeko has for City. Yea, that's why Aguero and Tevez scored less league goals, in more time. How many did Welbeck score again? And didn't he play for the title winning club? Heh.

You've got to be taking the piss, comparing Dzeko with Zlatan - Ibra has more skill and ability in his left bollock than Edin.

palus said:
blinkblue said:
palus said:

Pelle will not play like Bob i think Aguero will be SS maybe even he try to put him on winger but i think he will play behind Negredo or Dzeko and we will finally have some good cross insade Jovetic and Navas would provide that.Pelle say twice already that Edin stay. U know what is funny when i read something about Edin on some international forum or In Daily mail only people who don't value Edin is City fans , not all of them course . But all other fans respect him Chelsea fans where happy to have him so do Arsenal fans. Why is that i just do not get it . I think Jo was not so much attack how much Dzeko is or Santa Cruz.

I think Jovetic will play behind the striker. He was very unhappy playing on the wing with Fiorentina. I seriously doubt he would sign with us to play on the wing. I see
Aguero
Silva Jovetic Navas

Fernandinho Yaya
Clichy Nasty Kompany Zab

Rammy Blue said:
Mountaineer said:

You've got to be taking the piss, comparing Dzeko with Zlatan - Ibra has more skill and ability in his left bollock than Edin.

He did not say anything who is better he simply say that argument about running for Dzeko or any big players is hard because hes body need more oxygen like Zlatan , Lewandowski , Gomes , nobody of them run like Tevez or Aguero , they just can't do it, and that is all u haters have , that and poor touch and over and over again but your problem is hes scoring goals at list one in 112 min so until that change u can hate player who play in your team. help u win title after 44 years. and FA cup , score goal against Blackburn for CL.But until then u are just sad fan hating your own players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.