Dzeko, what's his next move?

Dzekolol said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Hopefully!

Its awful watching him play full stop, it really is painful

Edit for accuracy.

Gross exaggeration. His goals at Spurs in 11/12, at Madrid and WBA last season and at home to Spurs last season were a joy to watch. Its a conundrum how someone who can demonstrate the sort of touch needed to score those goals does indeed look to be lacking in skill at times. But he clearly has ability.

BringBackSwales said:
fucking hell what is with the bickering; instead of slagging off Dzeko and slagging off Aguero (and some have even started slagging off Negredo before he has even kicked a ball for us) how about getting behind them all? Please do not tell me that people who are negative on here are positive at the matches? It makes me fucking sick the amount of negativity some of you lot seem to need to project, it really does

Mad innit fella.. we have just signed a player who scored 30+ goals last season and some moan..
we have a player that had a bad time last season yet still scored only 2 goals less that our top strikers and some moan..

I have so much confidence in Edin that I will bet with anyone £100.00 that if he stays hell get a minimum of 20 goals.

I wonder if Ill have any takers.. I do hope so.

cibaman said:
Dzekolol said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Its awful watching him play full stop, it really is painful

Edit for accuracy.

Gross exaggeration. His goals at Spurs in 11/12, at Madrid and WBA last season and at home to Spurs last season were a joy to watch. Its a conundrum how someone who can demonstrate the sort of touch needed to score those goals does indeed look to be lacking in skill at times. But he clearly has ability.

Agreed, and I would also add his match-winner at Craven Cottage last year. Devastating turn and finish.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGISKu8rD24[/youtube]

FjordoftheRings said:
cibaman said:
Dzekolol said:
Edit for accuracy.

Agreed, and I would also add his match-winner at Craven Cottage last year. Devastating turn and finish.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGISKu8rD24[/youtube]

The run and pass for the carling cup winner against arsenal / the dribble into the box against QPR away / the two early goals against Aris...

samharris said:
FrancoisToure said:
samharris said:
What the actual fuck ?? Dzeko scored when he started last season..and he didnt complain,he just didnt like his super sub tag!!

In the bulk of the games he started last season, he looked like utter garbage. I am happy to disagree with you on this point.

your comment that he didnt score when he started is not only false its laughable..

I dont mind differing opinions,but please use the truth in your argument..

He doesn't score as frequently when he starts. Is that better. My assumption is that people understood that he HAS scored when he has started. If you look at minutes per goal as a starter and minutes per goal as a sub they are miles apart. If you want to play semantics, play with someone else.

FrancoisToure said:
samharris said:
FrancoisToure said:
In the bulk of the games he started last season, he looked like utter garbage. I am happy to disagree with you on this point.

your comment that he didnt score when he started is not only false its laughable..

He doesn't score as frequently when he starts. Is that better. My assumption is that people understood that he HAS scored when he has started. If you look at minutes per goal as a starter and minutes per goal as a sub they are miles apart. If you want to play semantics, play with someone else.

I was right you was very very wrong,,its you who should be playing.. try a sand pit,and dont forget your bucket and spade.

samharris said:
FrancoisToure said:
samharris said:

I was right you was very very wrong,,its you who should be playing.. try a sand pit,and dont forget your bucket and spade.

You don't know what semantics is do you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.