Dzeko, what's his next move?

Not a great fan of the guy but he does seem to pop up with important goals.
I do think a change of management may be just what the doctor ordered.He seemed to have the "wanting" sucked from him previously.Lots of players have totally changed when a new manager arrives, not all for the best, might I add.
He seems to thrive off service from out wide and this year, that is what he will get more of.
Maybe on parole until January to see if he has adapted his attitude a little.

Blue Haze said:
Does anyone think he wants to remain 3rd/4th striker?

He isn't getting into the team ahead of Aguero or Jovetic. Probably not in front of Negredo so long as Pellegrini is here.

I've never understood the logic for him to stay. You can talk about rotation all you want but he's still a #4 getting a #4's minutes.

So far he's received full support of Pellegrini so I don't know what you are talking about when you say that Negredo is going to be ahead of him.

From what I've read online and all the quotes it seems that Edin/Negredo will switch off at ST and Jove/Aguero at CF.

I can see Negredo being partnered with Aguero and Jove with Dzeko. Plenty of games to be had.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
Blue Haze said:
Does anyone think he wants to remain 3rd/4th striker?

He isn't getting into the team ahead of Aguero or Jovetic. Probably not in front of Negredo so long as Pellegrini is here.

I've never understood the logic for him to stay. You can talk about rotation all you want but he's still a #4 getting a #4's minutes.

So far he's received full support of Pellegrini so I don't know what you are talking about when you say that Negredo is going to be ahead of him.

From what I've read online and all the quotes it seems that Edin/Negredo will switch off at ST and Jove/Aguero at CF.

I can see Negredo being partnered with Aguero and Jove with Dzeko. Plenty of games to be had.

interesting user name was it on your head:)

He will spend most of the season on the bench, so its better to accept any +15 Million Pound offer and sell him.

Firasdo said:
He will spend most of the season on the bench, so its better to accept any +15 Million Pound offer and sell him.
Mancini is no longer the manager of this team.

Pellegrini likes a big striker. Everything the sporting directorship and Pellegrini are doing could be construed as building the attack around Dzeko type player. Fernandinho, Navas, Jovetic as well as attacking nature of Pellegrini's teams, would all help promote a style of play in which Dzeko thrives, while Negredo is a similar enough player who can be Dzeko's drop in replacement, not as lethal as Dzeko, Negredo is clearly Dzeko's backup, which goes to prove Pellegrini's commitment to this style of play.

We shall see what happens, but don't be surprised if Dzeko becomes the focal point of City's attack next season.

"He will stay here. For me, he's a very important player. I'm sure that he will give this year the performances to show what he can do." - Pellegrini

With Tevez gone and Aguero's family situation being what it is, it is far more likely Aguero will be the next to leave City to be closer to his family in Spain.

noise said:
Firasdo said:

Pellegrini likes a big striker. Everything the sporting directorship and Pellegrini are doing could be construed as building the attack around Dzeko type player. Fernandinho, Navas, Jovetic as well as attacking nature of Pellegrini's teams, would all help promote a style of play in which Dzeko thrives, while Negredo is a similar enough player who can be Dzeko's drop in replacement, not as lethal as Dzeko, Negredo is clearly Dzeko's backup, which goes to prove Pellegrini's commitment to this style of play.

We shall see what happens, but don't be surprised if Dzeko becomes the focal point of City's attack next season.

"He will stay here. For me, he's a very important player. I'm sure that he will give this year the performances to show what he can do." - Pellegrini

With Tevez gone and Aguero's family situation being what it is, it is far more likely Aguero will be the next to leave City to be closer to his family in Spain.
His wife and kid are in Argentina though

pudge said:
noise said:
Firasdo said:

I think it's his other family. I am going by the newspapers.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

I think it's his other family. I am going by the newspapers.
Obviously. You wouldn't find such nonsense anywhere else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.