Dzeko, what's his next move?

pudge said:
neel said:
Any technical reasons u guys feel his game has gone down since Wolfsburg....heard he was lethal there....
Mancini

Excuses, excuses...

Dzeko's touch has been simply dreadful ever since he joined us for some reason. Our midfield may not have produced as many opportunities as we'd hoped last season, but watching Dzeko mess up so many goal scoring opportunities created for him last season and the season before was painful.

Adding wingers isn't magically going to make him a world beater nor will it make his touch improve ten fold.

Also bizarrely for someone of his frame, can't win headers on a regular basis or hold up the play when a long ball is played up to him.

Would love him to come good next season having both club and player stick by each other for so long, but I just can't see any evidence that this will happen unfortunately.

Goo said:
pudge said:
neel said:
Any technical reasons u guys feel his game has gone down since Wolfsburg....heard he was lethal there....
Mancini

Excuses, excuses...

Dzeko's touch has been simply dreadful ever since he joined us for some reason. Our midfield may not have produced as many opportunities as we'd hoped last season, but watching Dzeko mess up so many goal scoring opportunities created for him last season and the season before was painful.

Adding wingers isn't magically going to make him a world beater nor will it make his touch improve ten fold.

Also bizarrely for someone of his frame, can't win headers on a regular basis or hold up the play when a long ball is played up to him.

Would love him to come good next season having both club and player stick by each other for so long, but I just can't see any evidence that this will happen unfortunately.
[bigimg]http://i.qkme.me/36f16k.jpg[/bigimg]

Jumanji said:
Speechless, huh, Pudge? ........
About?

I thought my initial response of "Mancini" with regards to the technical reasons of his performances was sarcastic enough.

Sorry if it was too subtle for you. After all, I'm always making excuses for Dzeko aren't I lol

Sorry to disappoint you Jumanji, I would have thought you would be familiar with my stance on Dzeko.

fhapgTD.gif

pudge said:
Jumanji said:
About?

I thought my initial response of "Mancini" with regards to the technical reasons of his performances was sarcastic enough.

Sorry if it was too subtle for you. After all, I'm always making excuses for Dzeko aren't I lol

Sorry to disappoint you Jumanji, I would have thought you would be familiar with my stance on Dzeko.

I'm not familiar with your posts enough to know it was sarcastic, nor have I paid attention to your other posts in this thread. Just say "Mancini" and though I'd give my two-pence on that idea<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:58 pm --<br /><br />
noise said:

If you think that's some how proof Dzeko is better than Tevez and Aguero you're very much mistaken.

Tevez and Aguero add so much more to the team than Dzeko does.

Goo said:
pudge said:
Jumanji said:
About?

I'm not familiar with your posts enough to know it was sarcastic, nor have I paid attention to your other posts in this thread. Just say "Mancini" and though I'd give my two-pence on that idea
Apologies for misleading you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.