Dzeko, what's his next move?

noise said:
pudge said:
Yeah, the FA Cup doesn't count.

Don't even get me started on that shambles of tournament called the "Champions League", pfft.
It's no Aguero goal vs. Leeds in FA cup but I seem to recall, Dzeko scoring against Real Madrid.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMP9ZK7hRMc[/youtube]
Some goal too.

Against Madrid, not like he scored past Notts County or some lower league team as well.

Dzeko had an additional goal in FA cup which was counted as the goalkeeper's own goal (vs. Wolverhampton). Scored by Dzeko though.

@4:56s
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z045rWspzMI[/youtube]

edit: Norwich my bad

noise said:
Dzeko had an additional goal in FA cup which was counted as the goalkeeper's own goal (vs. Wolverhampton). Scored by Dzeko though. But who's splitting hairs.

That's Norwich, in the league....

Wouldn't have gone in if not for it hitting the keeper in the back, would have just bounced back out into play, don't see how it was "scored by Dzeko"?

Also, if it was somehow given to him, he'd be 1 behind Sergio in all competitions. Where are you getting your stats from?! lol

But my main point is, why do Aguero's and Tevez's FA Cup goals always get discredited and mocked (like you did above) yet we are always reminded of Dzeko's vs Notts County? It's a bit of a double standard, Shirley?

pudge said:
noise said:
Dzeko had an additional goal in FA cup which was counted as the goalkeeper's own goal (vs. Wolverhampton). Scored by Dzeko though. But who's splitting hairs.

Wouldn't have gone in if not for it hitting the keeper in the back, would have just bounced back out into play, don't see how it was "scored by Dzeko"?

Also, if it was somehow given to him, he'd be 1 behind Sergio in all competitions. Where are you getting your stats from?! lol

But my main point is, why do Aguero's and Tevez's FA Cup goals always get discredited and mocked (like you did above) yet we are always reminded of Dzeko's vs Notts County? It's a bit of a double standard, Shirley?
I never bring up the Notts County goal, but in any case I don't discredit FA goals, I was talking about our League performance. And when talking about our league performance of course I am not going to include FA stats (even though those look favorable to Dzeko as well).

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

I never bring up the Notts County goal, but in any case I don't discredit FA goals, I was talking about our League performance. And when talking about our league performance of course I am not going to include FA stats (even though those look favorable to Dzeko as well).
You downplaying Sergio's goals against Leeds was quite obvious. Why only talk about the league though? Because that's the only way to claim Dzeko as top scorer?

Also, don't ignore your mistakes lol How would crediting Dzeko with an obvious own goal somehow take him to 18 goals from 15?

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:

You downplaying Sergio's goals against Leeds was quite obvious. Why only talk about the league though? Because that's the only way to claim Dzeko as top scorer?

Also, don't ignore your mistakes lol How would crediting Dzeko with an obvious own goal somehow take him to 18 goals from 15?
If that was an own goal than every time a ball bounces off the goal keeper should be an own goal. It was clearly a Dzeko strike that hit the goal keeper and ended up in the net.

lol you downplay everything Dzeko does.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

If that was an own goal than every time a ball bounces off the goal keeper should be an own goal. It was clearly a Dzeko strike that hit the goal keeper and ended up in the net.

PMSL

The keeper saves it onto the post, it bounces off the post back into play, hit's the keeper in the back, goes backwards into the net = Dzeko goal PMSL

Again, please explain you're obvious lie and mistake. How would crediting him with that obvious own goal result in him scoring more in all competitions than Aguero?

I didn't downplay his goal against Madrid did I? Or any goal he actually scored, not imaginary ones.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:

PMSL

The keeper saves it onto the post, it bounces off the post back into play, hit's the keeper in the back, goes backwards into the net = Dzeko goal PMSL

Again, please explain you're obvious lie and mistake. How would crediting him with that obvious own goal result in him scoring more in all competitions than Aguero?

I didn't downplay his goal against Madrid did I? Or any goal he actually scored, not imaginary ones.
Dude you downplay and deride Dzeko on every single opportunity. Your post history is littered with jabs at Dzeko and those who support him. It's a well known fact.

Now, as far as my mistake goes I am not sure what you're talking about. I mentioned Dzeko's scoring record in the league and that his record is actually better than Aguero's in premier league, and I suspect better in FA cup considering minutes played. Unless you think he can score from the bench. As far as CL is concerned, the sample size is too small, but he did score against Real Madrid to put us in the lead (which sadly we couldn't keep).

That was an obvious goal for Dzeko which should have been awarded to him. Clearing a ball into the post which bounces into the net is not exactly an own goal now is it? Otherwise we would have tons of own goals as it happens all the time. The momentum of the ball was from Dzeko's strike.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

PMSL

Dude you downplay and deride Dzeko on every single opportunity. Your post history is littered with jabs at Dzeko and those who support him. It's a well known fact.

Now, as far as my mistake goes I am not sure what you're talking about. I mentioned Dzeko's scoring record in the league and that his record is actually better than Aguero's in premier league, and I suspect better in FA cup considering minutes played. Unless you think he can score from the bench. As far as CL is concerned, the sample size is too small, but he did score against Real Madrid to put us in the lead (which sadly we couldn't keep).
You said if Dzeko had been given that goal that he would have scored more in all competitions than Aguero.

He finished on 15, that would make 16.

Aguero finished on 17.

Also, as for my post history, your idea of it is a complete misconception.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506</a>

I have never downplayed or bashed him for nothing. He plays poorly I'll say so, he plays well I'll say so.

Problem though, is that everyone knows that with regards to Dzeko, posters like yourself always go to one extreme or the other.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
PMSL

You said if Dzeko had been given that goal that he would have scored more in all competitions than Aguero.

He finished on 15, that would make 16.

Aguero finished on 17.

Also, as for my post history, your idea of it is a complete misconception.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506</a>

I have never downplayed or bashed him for nothing. He plays poorly I'll say so, he plays well I'll say so.

Problem though, is that everyone knows that with regards to Dzeko posters like yourself always go to one extreme or the other.
I have no idea what you're talking about, I was talking about overall gpm in relation to the stats I posted.

As for your innocence in Dzeko hate train. You have been consistently trolling any pro-Dzeko poster for awhile now (like right now for instance).
Also some examples of deriding Dzeko:
pudge said:
He under performed by sauntering around on the pitch, getting beat in the air by the likes of Tony Hibbert and missing an open net from 5 yards as well as having the worst pass completion percentage among our 3 strikers by some distance.
pudge said:
And Dzeko's Wolfsburg scoring days are in the past, yet all he needs is wingers to replicate it apparently.
pudge said:
If you believe Edin didn't under perform to any capacity last season, then I envy your naivety
On the news that Mancini was suggesting Napoli buy Dzeko:
pudge said:
Maybe this is Mancini's way to thank us for the advert...

Still PSYL?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.