Dzeko, what's his next move?

The problem with Dzeko is that when he doesn't score. It seems like he rarely helps the team win. Whilst Aguero or even Jovetic have a way of affecting play without playing their best. Tevez especially did this for us last year.

Maybe stats will prove me wrong. But I doubt it.

alky313 said:
The problem with Dzeko is that when he doesn't score. It seems like he rarely helps the team win. Whilst Aguero or even Jovetic have a way of affecting play without playing their best. Tevez especially did this for us last year.

Maybe stats will prove me wrong. But I doubt it.
This indeed is one of the most annoying myths.
sbm said:
Red for best and blue for worst:

For the 2012-13 premier league:

Dzeko 14 goals @ 130 minutes per goal
Aguero 12 goals @ 162 minutes per goal
Tevez 11 goals @ 218 minutes per goal

* Goals in FIRST HALF: Dzeko 8; Aguero 4: Tevez 3.

* Goals scored AWAY: Dzeko 8; Aguero 4; Tevez 2.

* Defining a KEY goal as one scored when City were drawing or losing by one goal at the time of the goal:

Dzeko 10 key goals @ 182 mins per key goal
Aguero 7 key goals @ 277 mins per key goal
Tevez 7 key goals @ 342 mins per key goal

* Using the Opta definition of assists, the MINUTES PER GOAL INVOLVEMENT (i.e., goals + assists) were:
D 107; A 139; T 127.

* goal assists in open play:
D 3 @ 605 mpgaop
A 2 @ 970 mpgaop
T 5 @ 481 mpgaop

* clear-cut chances created for others:
D 7 @ 259 mpccc
A 5 @ 388 mpccc
T 8 @ 301 mpccc

* Minutes per possession won: D 29; A 32; T 31.
* Mins per possession lost: D 5; A 6; T 6.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
Dude you downplay and deride Dzeko on every single opportunity. Your post history is littered with jabs at Dzeko and those who support him. It's a well known fact.

Now, as far as my mistake goes I am not sure what you're talking about. I mentioned Dzeko's scoring record in the league and that his record is actually better than Aguero's in premier league, and I suspect better in FA cup considering minutes played. Unless you think he can score from the bench. As far as CL is concerned, the sample size is too small, but he did score against Real Madrid to put us in the lead (which sadly we couldn't keep).
You said if Dzeko had been given that goal that he would have scored more in all competitions than Aguero.

He finished on 15, that would make 16.

Aguero finished on 17.

Also, as for my post history, your idea of it is a complete misconception.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506</a>

I have never downplayed or bashed him for nothing. He plays poorly I'll say so, he plays well I'll say so.

Problem though, is that everyone knows that with regards to Dzeko posters like yourself always go to one extreme or the other.
I have no idea what you're talking about, I was talking about overall gpm in relation to the stats I posted.

As for your innocence in Dzeko hate train. You have been consistently trolling any pro-Dzeko poster for awhile now (like right now for instance).
Also some examples of deriding Dzeko:
pudge said:
He under performed by sauntering around on the pitch, getting beat in the air by the likes of Tony Hibbert and missing an open net from 5 yards as well as having the worst pass completion percentage among our 3 strikers by some distance.
True, every word of it.
pudge said:
And Dzeko's Wolfsburg scoring days are in the past, yet all he needs is wingers to replicate it apparently.
True again, that's what always gets posted "wingers and he bangs them in"
pudge said:
If you believe Edin didn't under perform to any capacity last season, then I envy your naivety
He did under perform, I initially posted that all our strikers did then someone said Dzeko didn't
On the news that Mancini was suggesting Napoli buy Dzeko:
pudge said:
Maybe this is Mancini's way to thank us for the advert...
That again was obvious sarcasm, as indicated by the "..."
Still PSYL?
Don't know what PSYL means?

Again, you do know what I'm talking about you edited your post to remove the line when you said had that goal been given to Dzeko he would have more goals than Aguero in all competitions last season.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
You said if Dzeko had been given that goal that he would have scored more in all competitions than Aguero.

He finished on 15, that would make 16.

Aguero finished on 17.

Also, as for my post history, your idea of it is a complete misconception.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263506</a>

I have never downplayed or bashed him for nothing. He plays poorly I'll say so, he plays well I'll say so.

Problem though, is that everyone knows that with regards to Dzeko posters like yourself always go to one extreme or the other.
I have no idea what you're talking about, I was talking about overall gpm in relation to the stats I posted.

As for your innocence in Dzeko hate train. You have been consistently trolling any pro-Dzeko poster for awhile now (like right now for instance).
pudge said:
He under performed by sauntering around on the pitch, getting beat in the air by the likes of Tony Hibbert and missing an open net from 5 yards as well as having the worst pass completion percentage among our 3 strikers by some distance.
True, every word of it.
pudge said:
And Dzeko's Wolfsburg scoring days are in the past, yet all he needs is wingers to replicate it apparently.
pudge said:
If you believe Edin didn't under perform to any capacity last season, then I envy your naivety
He did under perform, I initially posted that all our strikers did then someone said Dzeko didn't
pudge said:
Maybe this is Mancini's way to thank us for the advert...
Still PSYL?

Again, you do know what I'm talking about you edited your post to remove the line when you said had that goal been given to Dzeko he would have more goals than Aguero in all competitions last season.
Wow, we are making up what I wrote now? (you have clearly quoted all my posts, I only added to them). It takes one more brain cell to make a connection of what PSML and PSYL mean. I mean you yourself used the PSML term.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

True, every word of it.

Still PSYL?

Wow, we are making up what I wrote now? (you have clearly quoted all my posts, I only added to them).
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You edited the post to say that, along with a second mention of "who's splitting hairs, eh?" Then once again to remove it and say "Norwich"

Then when I call you on it, you pretend you didn't

PMSL!!!

It even says "This post has been edited 2 times" PMSL! Priceless noise, at least be a man and admit you made a mistake

Anyone have these statistics:

Goals scored when playing.
Goals scored when on the bench.
Winning percentage when playing.
Winning percentage when on the bench.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:

Wow, we are making up what I wrote now? (you have clearly quoted all my posts, I only added to them).
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You edited the post to say that, along with a second mention of "who's splitting hairs, eh?" Then once again to remove it and say "Norwich"

PMSL!!!
Yeah I made a mistake with Norwich/Wolverhampton, sue me, lol

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PMSL!!!
Says it was edited twice.

You edited it to say had he been given that goal he would have scored more than Aguero lol

Then removed it again to write "Norwich" and are pretending it didn't happen. Too funny noise.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PMSL!!!

You edited it to say had he been given that goal he would have scored more than Aguero lol

Then removed it again to write "Norwich" and are pretending it didn't happen. Too funny noise.
I edit a lot, just go back trough my history and you will see. Both edits were made after you quoted me you're imagining things lol!

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

I edit a lot, just go back trough my history and you will see. Both edits were made after you quoted me you're imagining things lol!
Exactly, hence why I added the following to my first reply;

Also, if it was somehow given to him, he'd be 1 behind Sergio in all competitions. Where are you getting your stats from?! lol

You are too scared to admit it lol Jesus Christ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.