Dzeko, what's his next move?

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
Says it was edited twice.

You edited it to say had he been given that goal he would have scored more than Aguero lol

Then removed it again to write "Norwich" and are pretending it didn't happen. Too funny noise.
I edit a lot, just go back trough my history and you will see. Both edits were made after you quoted me you're imagining things lol!
Exactly, hence why I added the following to my first reply;

Also, if it was somehow given to him, he'd be 1 behind Sergio in all competitions. Where are you getting your stats from?! lol

You are too scared to admit it lol Jesus Christ
Admit what? I have no idea what you're talking about, if I had said something which I clearly didn't it would have been in your quote of my post. LOL

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
I edit a lot, just go back trough my history and you will see. Both edits were made after you quoted me you're imagining things lol!

Also, if it was somehow given to him, he'd be 1 behind Sergio in all competitions. Where are you getting your stats from?! lol

Admit what? I have no idea what you're talking about, if I had said something which I clearly didn't it would have been in your quote of my post. LOL
Pretty sad noise.

I recognized your edit as I typed my reply, why else would I mention it? EDIT: Norwich, my bad, isn't in my reply but you wrote that. Kinda flaws your logic lol

Your are too petty for words, too scared to admit a mistake lol

I hope mods can see edited posts, would be too perfect to show you up lol

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:

Pretty sad noise.

I recognized your edit as I typed my reply, why else would I mention it?

Your are too petty for words, too scared to admit a mistake lol

I hope mods can see edited posts, would be too perfect to show you up lol
You're loosing it man:

PPMD5.jpg

PSML

noise said:
Dzeko had an additional goal in FA cup which was counted as the goalkeeper's own goal (vs. Wolverhampton). Scored by Dzeko though.

@4:56s
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z045rWspzMI[/youtube]

Which would officially put him ahead of Aguero in all competitions. But who's splitting hairs?
That's Norwich, and is a CLEAR og.
And he would still be behind Aguero if that had counted.

So, considering you are just making up statistics, I'll throw some real ones in to add some balance.

Goals

TOTAL: At 25, Aguero has scored a total of 171 goals in 378 games, which is an average of 0.45 goals per game. Dzeko's (at 27) is 152 in 349, which is an average of 0.42 goals per game, and remember that Dzeko is 2 years older and has played over 100 games in the sub-par leagues of Bosnia and the Czech Republic.

FOR CITY: In Dzeko's 2 and a half year career at City, he has managed 40 goals in 106 matches (0.38 goals per game), whilst Aguero (in 2 years) has managed 47 goals in 88 matches (0.53 goals per game).

LAST SEASON: Last season, whilst remaining practically injury-free, Dzeko scored 15 goals in 43 matches (0.35 goals per game) while Aguero managed to rack up 17 goals in 40 matches (0.43 goals per game).

AGAINST TOP SIDES: Against top 6 (Rags, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool) and Champions League sides (Real Madrid, Dortmund, Ajax) Aguero scored 6 goals (Rags, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool, Real Madrid and Ajax) whilst Dzeko managed 4 (Liverpool, Real Madrid, Spurs and Arsenal).

PENALTIES: Last season, Aguero scored 4/4 penalties (100% record), whilst Dzeko missed his only penalty, 0/1 (0%). Meaning if no penalties where taken, then Dzeko would have scored more goals, although if Dzeko had been given 3 more penalties, I highly doubt he'd have cored all three on the evidence of this bad boy:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLh7UJUIhtY[/youtube]

SHOT ACCURACY: Dzeko had 40 shots on target and 36 shots off target in 32 Premier League appearances (53% shot accuracy), whereas Aguero had 38 shots on target and 27 shots off target in 30 Premier League appearances (58% shot accuracy)

WHERE: Both players only managed one goal outside the penalty area last season: Dzeko (West Brom) - Aguero (Liverpool). But 4 of Dzeko's 15 goals (26.7%) where from inside the 6 yard box, whereas only 1 of Aguero's 17 was (5.9%).

GOALS OF THE SEASON: Aguero's goals against United and Liverpool have been nominated for the annual MCFC goals of the season competition, where Dzeko is nowhere to be seen.

Discipline

PROBLEMS: Neither players seem to have any serious disciplinary problems, but Dzeko seems to be the moodier of the two. http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...nich-and-will-not-be-fined-article806083.html

CARDS: Last year Aguero picked up 2 yellow cards and no reds, while Dzeko picked up 7 yellows and no reds.

Creating

ASSISTS: In the league last season, Dzeko made 3 assists, while Aguero only made 2.

CHANCE CREATION: However assists do not tell the whole story. Last season, Aguero created 39 chances, including 37 key passes. Dzeko only managed to create 32 chances, 29 of which where key passes.

PASSING ACCURACY: Aguero's passing accuracy last season was 82%, Dzeko's was 69% although Dzeko played a higher percentage of forward passes than Aguero.

Usage:

APPEARANCES: Dzeko made 43 appearances, Aguero made 40. Dzeko made more substitute appearances.

MINUTES:
mc_puc_12and13_medium.gif

Dzeko played 1821 minutes, Aguero played 1942.

kun said:

So, considering you are just making up statistics, I'll throw some real ones in to add some balance.

Goals

TOTAL: At 25, Aguero has scored a total of 171 goals in 378 games, which is an average of 0.45 goals per game. Dzeko's (at 27) is 152 in 349, which is an average of 0.42 goals per game, and remember that Dzeko is 2 years older and has played over 100 games in the sub-par leagues of Bosnia and the Czech Republic.

FOR CITY: In Dzeko's 2 and a half year career at City, he has managed 40 goals in 106 matches (0.38 goals per game), whilst Aguero (in 2 years) has managed 47 goals in 88 matches (0.53 goals per game).

LAST SEASON: Last season, whilst remaining practically injury-free, Dzeko scored 15 goals in 43 matches (0.35 goals per game) while Aguero managed to rack up 17 goals in 40 matches (0.43 goals per game).

AGAINST TOP SIDES: Against top 6 (Rags, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool) and Champions League sides (Real Madrid, Dortmund, Ajax) Aguero scored 6 goals (Rags, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool, Real Madrid and Ajax) whilst Dzeko managed 4 (Liverpool, Real Madrid, Spurs and Arsenal).

PENALTIES: Last season, Aguero scored 4/4 penalties (100% record), whilst Dzeko missed his only penalty, 0/1 (0%). Meaning if no penalties where taken, then Dzeko would have scored more goals, although if Dzeko had been given 3 more penalties, I highly doubt he'd have cored all three on the evidence of this bad boy:

SHOT ACCURACY: Dzeko had 40 shots on target and 36 shots off target in 32 Premier League appearances (53% shot accuracy), whereas Aguero had 38 shots on target and 27 shots off target in 30 Premier League appearances (58% shot accuracy)

WHERE: Both players only managed one goal outside the penalty area last season: Dzeko (West Brom) - Aguero (Liverpool). But 4 of Dzeko's 15 goals (26.7%) where from inside the 6 yard box, whereas only 1 of Aguero's 17 was (5.9%).

GOALS OF THE SEASON: Aguero's goals against United and Liverpool have been nominated for the annual MCFC goals of the season competition, where Dzeko is nowhere to be seen.

Discipline

PROBLEMS: Neither players seem to have any serious disciplinary problems, but Dzeko seems to be the moodier of the two. http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...nich-and-will-not-be-fined-article806083.html

CARDS: Last year Aguero picked up 2 yellow cards and no reds, while Dzeko picked up 7 yellows and no reds.

Creating

ASSISTS: In the league last season, Dzeko made 3 assists, while Aguero only made 2.

CHANCE CREATION: However assists do not tell the whole story. Last season, Aguero created 39 chances, including 37 key passes. Dzeko only managed to create 32 chances, 29 of which where key passes.

PASSING ACCURACY: Aguero's passing accuracy last season was 82%, Dzeko's was 69% although Dzeko played a higher percentage of forward passes than Aguero.

Usage:

APPEARANCES: Dzeko made 43 appearances, Aguero made 40. Dzeko made more substitute appearances.

MINUTES:

When it comes to discipline, no mention of stomping of David Luiz?

kun said:
noise said:
Dzeko had an additional goal in FA cup which was counted as the goalkeeper's own goal (vs. Wolverhampton). Scored by Dzeko though.

Which would officially put him ahead of Aguero in all competitions. But who's splitting hairs?
I love you so much kun lol

noise said:
kun said:
noise said:

Goals

Discipline

Creating

Usage:

MINUTES:

When it comes to discipline, no mention of stomping of David Luiz?
TBF, forgot that little incident. Still doesn't make up for all of the other unavoidable evidence mounted against you, no?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.