Dzeko, what's his next move?

The discussion seems to have shifted from "Dzeko, what's his next move?" to the usual arguments about his ability (which is purely in the eye of the beholder). Did everyone get bored with arguing in the Dzeko thread on the main forum? Is this like a summer holiday destination?

kun said:
noise said:
kun said:
The goals, the created chances, everything is pointing in Aguero's favour.

And you have just been caught out lying about what you said.
Yes I did and it was oh so worth it, haven't had this much fun in a while :)

As far as goals/created chances, not sure how it disagrees with my overall point, which is that Dzeko outperformed Aguero in the league.
More goals, more goals per game, more goals against bigger sides, better goals, more goals from further out, more chances created, less cards. All of this with 3 separate injuries, while Dzeko stay injury-free. How are you not seeing this?

Haha, now there a such things as "better" and "bigger" goals ? Even goals from further out ? Fucking goal is a fucking goal, from 5 yards out or from 25 yards out. A winner vs Wigan is same as fucking winner vs the rags, in the end is the same result which a 3pts.

As far the goals per game is concerned, of course you will have better "goals per game" when few minutes cameos are counted as a game played.

Just going on the last 2 season in the Pl:
Augero has played 64 games which resulted in 4550minutes.
Dzeko has played in 62 games which resulted in 3314minutes

Augero has scored 35 goals in 2 Seasons by playing 4550minuts
Dzeko has scored 28goals in 2 Seaons by playin 3314 minutes

Augero has played 1226minutes (equivalent to 14 full games than Dzeko in the last two seasons and scored only 7 more goals than Dzeko. Hardly a big fucking difference.

Is Augero a better overall player, to me he is. But all the other pathetic shit that is being thrown at Dzeko is just laughable.

woolleyback blue said:
pudge said:
neel said:
Any technical reasons u guys feel his game has gone down since Wolfsburg....heard he was lethal there....
Mancini

Despite the "sarcasm" its a fairly good one word answer.

If you look at how Wolfsburg played Dzeko it wasn't how Mancini played him. He was the main forward at Wolfsburg and the focus of their attacks. They had wingers who crossed the ball and Dzeko filled his boots becaiuse he was very good at getting on the end of them. He wasn't asked to play with his back to the goal and take balls to his feet.

He may thrive under Pellegrini if he's used this way.

Pretty sure Wolfsburg played a 4-3-1-2 with Misimovic behind Dzeko and Grafite and then the full backs providing the width? Not too dissimilar to how Mancini set us up.

I personally just feel Dzeko is pretty weak mentally, and when he isn't always playing his interest and overall confidence in his performance dips. At Wolfsburg he was always going to start when fit just like he does for Bosnia.

I can't see him starting every week next season so I don't forsee him playing any better under Pellegrini.

AntiUnited said:
I go to sleep and wake up to this shit. Kun fanboys running rampant. And lol at people thinking kun is the better finisher the dzeko.. get real.
You laugh at the idea that if you support Dzeko you're Bosnian.

Yet due to your obsession with Sergio, if you say something against Edin then you're a "Kun fanboy"

I hope you realize the obvious irony but I doubt you could even spell it, given your illiterate post history.

You'll probably just post another random gif that just serves to highlight your stupidity.

It fucking infuriates me when people say kun fanboys when talking about how shit dzeko is. Do not compare them. Aguero cares about this club and you can see it in his celebrations when others score. The only thing dzeko cares about is the name on the back of shirt. His all round performances are not important to him only his goal tally. His attitude is terrible!

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
I go to sleep and wake up to this shit. Kun fanboys running rampant. And lol at people thinking kun is the better finisher the dzeko.. get real.

Yet due to your obsession with Sergio, if you say something against Edin then you're a "Kun fanboy"

I hope you realize the obvious irony but I doubt you could even spell it, given your illiterate post history.

You'll probably just post another random gif that just serves to highlight your stupidity.
AntiUnited talks some proper old shite.

Caveman said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

AntiUnited talks some proper old shite.
He makes me yearn for the days when Mancio was our most annoying fanboy.

Ireland_for_pm said:
The only thing dzeko cares about is the name on the back of shirt. His all round performances are not important to him only his goal tally. His attitude is terrible!

I disagree completely, so I'm taking a moment to register that opinion on the internet.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

I guess u missed that wall of text slating dzeko in favour of kun by a poster called kun....<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:02 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

whats your obsession with dzeko??

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

I guess u missed that wall of text slating dzeko in favour of kun by a poster called kun.
Plural, although given your constant inability to spell simple words correctly I suppose you could have simply been referring to one poster. Although you recently mocked a poster who had sarcastically asked if another posters favourite player was Kolarov by saying. "Let me guess, your favourite is kun...."

Given as they are the only 2 strikers that are still here from last season, who else was he meant to compare?

And I think you'll find I don't have an obsession with Dzeko, just a problem with posters like yourself you contribute nothing other than "Dzeko this" and "Dzeko that". If you believe I do have an obsession with him because you always see me post in his threads then I ask you, how do you find yourself noticing as much?....

You're the living definition of a fanboy, RAWK is lucky to not have to put up with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.