Dzeko, what's his next move?

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
You laugh at the idea that if you support Dzeko you're Bosnian.

Yet due to your obsession with Sergio, if you say something against Edin then you're a "Kun fanboy"

I hope you realize the obvious irony but I doubt you could even spell it, given your illiterate post history.

You'll probably just post another random gif that just serves to highlight your stupidity.

I guess u missed that wall of text slating dzeko in favour of kun by a poster called kun.
Plural, although given your constant inability to spell simple words correctly I suppose you could have simply been referring to one poster. Although you recently mocked a poster who had sarcastically asked if another posters favourite player was Kolarov by saying. "Let me guess, your favourite is kun...."

Given as they are the only 2 strikers that are still here from last season, who else was he meant to compare?

And I think you'll find I don't have an obsession with Dzeko, just a problem with posters like yourself you contribute nothing other than "Dzeko this" and "Dzeko that". If you believe I do have an obsession with him because you always see me post in his threads then I ask you, how do you find yourself noticing as much?....

lol u take things to seriously.. Funny u say that 90 percent of the time its your post that fill the dzeko threads. And no i contribute to other threads not just the dzeko ones.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
I guess u missed that wall of text slating dzeko in favour of kun by a poster called kun.
Plural, although given your constant inability to spell simple words correctly I suppose you could have simply been referring to one poster. Although you recently mocked a poster who had sarcastically asked if another posters favourite player was Kolarov by saying. "Let me guess, your favourite is kun...."

Given as they are the only 2 strikers that are still here from last season, who else was he meant to compare?

And I think you'll find I don't have an obsession with Dzeko, just a problem with posters like yourself you contribute nothing other than "Dzeko this" and "Dzeko that". If you believe I do have an obsession with him because you always see me post in his threads then I ask you, how do you find yourself noticing as much?....

lol u take things to seriously.. Funny u say that 90 percent of the time its your post that fill the dzeko threads. And no i contribute to other threads not just the dzeko ones.
Yep, I have posted 9000 times in Dzeko threads, maybe more because I hate the guy that much

Again, I hope the irony of you saying I take things too seriously doesn't pass you by.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

Yep, I have posted 9000 times in Dzeko threads.

Again, I hope the irony of you saying I take things to seriously doesn't pass you by.

:S. Can we call a truce this is getting annoying. I just hate when people slate the guy(ye he has an attitude problem) but hes a world class finisher. Kun is the better footballer by far and imo should start every game WITH dzeko. But sadly people just dont see it.

Ireland_for_pm said:
It fucking infuriates me when people say kun fanboys when talking about how shit dzeko is. Do not compare them. Aguero cares about this club and you can see it in his celebrations when others score. The only thing dzeko cares about is the name on the back of shirt. His all round performances are not important to him only his goal tally. His attitude is terrible!
Dzeko is literally one of the most unselfish strikers I've ever seen, even before he came here he was(still is) part of the highest scoring duo in Bundesliga of all time (with Brazilian Grafite) 26 goals 10 assists.

This is what Felix Magath had to say about him: “He is just the kind of striker a club would wish for. He is unselfish, has an accurate shot and header, and knows what to do with the ball the moment he receives it.”

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z045rWspzMI[/youtube] Watch his goal highlights and tell me how many times he points the finger at another player to thank him for the assist. Or do you remember his equalizer against QPR, did he even celebrate? no he was running his ass off and rallying troops to try to regain possession. A moment forgotten by those who only remember the Agueroooo moment but don't remember that it was Dzeko who came in to turn it all around.

Same off the pitch he's literally one of the most altruistic beings, constantly helping out sick or orphaned children.

Your blind hatred for the guy is so plain and obvious, I just don't know why waste your time and post absolute shit about him?

I like Dzeko I think he's truly a different player with a rare gift (Aguero is not as interesting to me, he's another south american player with indisputable skills, but skils I've seen before, although I do like him as well, I do find his deity status annoying though especially considering most Dzeko haters slate him in favor of Kun). In the same way I prefer BvB style of play over Barca's I prefer Dzeko over Aguero. So I check this and similar Dzeko threads to find out news about Dzeko. And I really don't care about someone like you posting absolute nonsense.

I just don't know why you feel a need to post the kind of tripe you do, when anyone who follows Dzeko knows it's A.) absolute bullshit and B.) turns the thread into a circlejerk it is.

For instance I wasn't a fan of Tevez, but you don't see me post in Tevez threads and troll those who like him. No sir you didn't, because I don't give a shit if he's liked by others. He is not my favorite player and I leave it at that, I am not a troll like you. Not everyone likes the same qualities in a player anyways.

So how long are you guys going to go around the same subject? I know this is discussion forum but it's basically become a circlejerk containing the same members.

On one side there are the stats whores who keep talking about how his contribution is quite well, which it wasn't last year. On the other side are the pretty football whores who don't care about his contribution but just about how it looked.

Both sides are wrong.

At best, he had an average season last year due to his efficiency. But he lacked the hart and dedication that I respect with other players. All in all, he's not shit as he is amazing for the national team, but he definitely needs to improve on his attitude this season if he wants to stay after the winter break.

AzRim said:
So how long are you guys going to go around the same subject? I know this is discussion forum but it's basically become a circlejerk containing the same members.

On one side there are the stats whores who keep talking about how his contribution is quite well, which it wasn't last year. On the other side are the pretty football whores who don't care about his contribution but just about how it looked.

Both sides are wrong.

At best, he had an average season last year due to his efficiency. But he lacked the hart and dedication that I respect with other players. All in all, he's not shit as he is amazing for the national team, but he definitely needs to improve on his attitude this season if he wants to stay after the winter break.

THE END.

Caveman said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
I go to sleep and wake up to this shit. Kun fanboys running rampant. And lol at people thinking kun is the better finisher the dzeko.. get real.

Yet due to your obsession with Sergio, if you say something against Edin then you're a "Kun fanboy"

I hope you realize the obvious irony but I doubt you could even spell it, given your illiterate post history.

You'll probably just post another random gif that just serves to highlight your stupidity.
AntiUnited talks some proper old shite.
What do you expect from a Liverpool fan.

AzRim said:

Both sides are wrong.

We should compile a glossary for this thread (and the other identical one in the main forum) to help casual readers understand what's going on here. So far we need to include;

"Dzeko fanboy" - anyone who gets upset when someone says Dzeko's shit and/or anyone from Bosnia (by default).
"Kun fanboy" - anyone who gets upset when someone says they think Aguero's better than Dzeko, but insists that Dzeko's not shit and Aguero sometimes plays badly too.
"Stats whore" - anyone who uses stats to help them understand/explain observations (I guess all reputable scientists would fall into this category).
"Pretty football whore" - presumably anyone who likes football to look pretty, regardless of how effective it is (this is a new one to me).

Any others?

EricBrooksGhost said:
Caveman said:
pudge said:

AntiUnited talks some proper old shite.
What do you expect from a Liverpool fan.

Same shit different day come back with something new sosa.

CaliforniaBlue said:
We should compile a glossary for this thread (and the other identical one in the main forum) to help casual readers understand what's going on here. So far we need to include;

"Dzeko fanboy" - anyone who gets upset when someone says Dzeko's shit and/or anyone from Bosnia (by default).
"Kun fanboy" - anyone who gets upset when someone says they think Aguero's better than Dzeko, but insists that Dzeko's not shit and Aguero sometimes plays badly too.
"Stats whore" - anyone who uses stats to help them understand/explain observations (I guess all reputable scientists would fall into this category).
"Pretty football whore" - presumably anyone who likes football to look pretty, regardless of how effective it is (this is a new one to me).

Any others?

I think a better definition of a true Dzeko fanboy, is what somebody pasted here from a Dzeko fanboy thread in another forum, some time ago:

I went to that BigSoccer thread on Dzeko to see if the posters there are still *****

Surprise, surprise...
Silva by far the greediest on the team. In regards to Dzeko's glory chance he should of burried it but no biggie, Dzeko set up Aguero twice and he missed. Tevez and Silva never pass to Dzeko and just want to do it them selves. I fuking can't stand them two.
I cant stand that midget trio of Silva, Aguero, and Tevez. I wish Dzeko played for a club that didnt have so many selfish midgets in one team.. like Bayern, Chelsea, or Arsenal.

And regarding Aguero's injury, when it happened;

Who gives a shit, more time for Dzeko...Its about our NT, I could give a crap about City.
Aguero plays EVERY, SINGLE, GAME, despite Mancini's "rotation policy." Its sweet justice he tore the hammy.

And on Tevez and Aguero;

Let both of them break their legs, selfish dwarves. Dzeko alone up front as the number 9

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.