Dzeko, what's his next move?

fablue said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
We should compile a glossary for this thread (and the other identical one in the main forum) to help casual readers understand what's going on here. So far we need to include;

"Dzeko fanboy" - anyone who gets upset when someone says Dzeko's shit and/or anyone from Bosnia (by default).
"Kun fanboy" - anyone who gets upset when someone says they think Aguero's better than Dzeko, but insists that Dzeko's not shit and Aguero sometimes plays badly too.
"Stats whore" - anyone who uses stats to help them understand/explain observations (I guess all reputable scientists would fall into this category).
"Pretty football whore" - presumably anyone who likes football to look pretty, regardless of how effective it is (this is a new one to me).

Any others?

I think a better definition of a true Dzeko fanboy, is what somebody pasted here from a Dzeko fanboy thread in another forum, some time ago:

I went to that BigSoccer thread on Dzeko to see if the posters there are still *****

Surprise, surprise...
Silva by far the greediest on the team. In regards to Dzeko's glory chance he should of burried it but no biggie, Dzeko set up Aguero twice and he missed. Tevez and Silva never pass to Dzeko and just want to do it them selves. I fuking can't stand them two.
I cant stand that midget trio of Silva, Aguero, and Tevez. I wish Dzeko played for a club that didnt have so many selfish midgets in one team.. like Bayern, Chelsea, or Arsenal.

And regarding Aguero's injury, when it happened;

Who gives a shit, more time for Dzeko...Its about our NT, I could give a crap about City.
Aguero plays EVERY, SINGLE, GAME, despite Mancini's "rotation policy." Its sweet justice he tore the hammy.

And on Tevez and Aguero;

Let both of them break their legs, selfish dwarves. Dzeko alone up front as the number 9

I think the definition of the people quoted there would be "complete assholes". However, having read quite a bit of this thread and the other Dzeko thread on this forum, I've seen almost no posts remotely like that, especially from the main posters who are frequently called "Dzeko fanboys". On the Bluemoon threads I think my definition is a lot closer (not that you really gave a definition, although I suppose "someone who makes those kinds of remarks" is implied).

Just sell him to us for 5 payments of 3m so you guys can end this bloody argument.

You're welcome

Dzekolol said:
ACMilan said:
Just sell him to us for 5 payments of 3m so you guys can end this bloody argument.

You're welcome
Galliani ain't no stupid to buy a donkey.

Galliani has a hard on for old flames - and Dzeko is as hot a flame as any for our club. That whole saga was hilarious (watching the meltdown of bandwagon milan fans)

I for one, have an inkling that Dzeko might make his way here come August. Call it a hunch.

For me personally it s no wonder that fan love a player and defend him for me is wonder that fan hate well at list u can say about Edin that hes good striker maybe not wonder all great but good striker who did much in hes carer so far and can always score goals. Hes not the best but nowhere near worst striker who play in EPL or for that matter City .Few years back we would jerk off to have striker like him but money do what money always does. Bring the worst in people and we become spoil fans who hate their own players. I don't hate not one City player .Even former player who did good for club.That is the rag way of thinking.Us long hes score goals u can give critics that is normal ,but what is display here is hate for player who how ever he plays or how much bad attitude he have ,by the way we don't know why he had that attitude all i know that Bob did not know to communicate with players and they all drop in form and will , so how ever he plays he will get all the time some shit and it s start to be boring to some people and bother others.I saw bad attitude from all players ,only Zabba and Milner always gave 100 %.I saw Yaya plenty times look like hes on crack . i saw Silva playing really bad , i saw Aguero last season at list 10 times miss one on one or not pass to Edin or somebody else to score.Here is not problem when somebody say " Dzeko is shit " i think all normal fans get that.It's always him no matter what the guy do hes fault is all the time. One time one guy said on game thread i think against Reading . I hope Dzeko score 5 goals and gave one assist so i can have rest from Dzeko is shit.We become spoil fans who want i don't know what ? With Edin here we won a title and FA and was second last season.With Pelle i hope he can find what Bob did not have connection with players and bring fire from our players.I love City I love all City players . In my book Edin is a hero who bring us the best title ever .That game will never be out of people minds and is biggest wound of rags like that 6 1 against them on swamp Edin score 2 there us well and i should talk ,hes shit ,and he sucks , hes donkey all the fuckin time?!! U can win 20 Championship but still that game will be forever in History of EPL and we all know how much haters we have all papers all news. If Dzeko score 15 goals for rags he would be great.And we help them in that job.This thread is pointless!!!

Dzekolol said:
ACMilan said:

You're welcome

grow up ffs he's not a donkey.4 times now ive asked posters on here who think Dzeko is shite to put their money where their mouth is..

Ill bet you (if Dzeko stays) that hell score a minimum of 20 goals this season..
£100.00.

How say you.?? If hes the donkey you say he is then put up or shut up.

samharris said:
Dzekolol said:
ACMilan said:

You're welcome

grow up ffs he's not a donkey.4 times now ive asked posters on here who think Dzeko is shite to put their money where their mouth is..

Ill bet you (if Dzeko stays) that hell score a minimum of 20 goals this season..
£100.00.

How say you.?? If hes the donkey you say he is then put up or shut up.
4 times? Make that £400 cool?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.