Dzeko, what's his next move?

ACMilan said:
My safety feels threatened on this forum right now.
The hostility is through the roof.

Help.

It is dependant on whether AC Milan are interested in picking up a bargain for Dzeko ;).

Ray78 said:
ACMilan said:

Help.

It is dependant on whether AC Milan are interested in picking up a bargain for Dzeko ;).

Well, our no9 jersey is vacant, and Galliani did make mention of it just this week. It's being kept for a worthy player.

Dzeko to Milan 100% wouldnt shock me - Its a perfect Galliani situation, that much is true.

ACMilan said:

Help.

Welcome to Dzeko debate round 999999999

I wish someone would buy him just so we don't have to listen to this all season.

Blue Haze said:
ACMilan said:

Help.

Welcome to Dzeko debate round 999999999

I wish someone would buy him just so we don't have to listen to this all season.
We'd just emigrate to the General Football forum

taconinja said:
adorado30 said:
taconinja said:
Yeah actually. They weren't. Tevez was sliding in performances and Balotelli had completely lost his way.

Here's a clue. If we have a striker who has scored 20 goals by January, there's no way in Hell he'll be sold.

No shit Einstein...
Then what the fuck is your problem? Was it you that banged the drum long and loud insisting that Dzeko would score 35 easily next season and then the moment someone offered to take the bet dropped the requirement to win to 25 goals? Because that's some Grade A horseshit, which by the way is par for the course when it comes to a loud, obnoxious, completely **** section of Dzeko fans. Can't speak without moving goalposts, trashing every other player, and weaseling around every single sentence. Shit, they can't even fucking add. One dude this past weekend insisted that if Dzeko had scored one more goal, he would have been top in all competitions when he finished two behind Aguero. Then he lied about saying that. Repeatedly. Dishonest twats.

Let me make this clear. I want him to succeed. I want him to score 30+ goals because that means City will be winning a lot of matches. Because I love City. I'm not anti-Dzeko. I'm anti-lying weasel Dzeko fans who don't give a fuck if City goes off a cliff as long as their man-crush scores goals so they can wank themselves into a coma and ignore their sad, petty lives.

Oh do behave ffs mate.. I always thought you better than that shite talk.Its rants like that make you look like youre the one with the sad petty life..

I like Dzeko,in fact I like all city players,they represent our club and get my backing.. you can search til the cows come home but youll never find a post of mine dissing any City player(unless that player has dissed City or its fans and deserves it).

Everyone says that they want him to score lots and prove them wrong but they wont give him any slack in the meantime..

ACMilan said:
Ray78 said:
ACMilan said:

Help.

Well, our no9 jersey is vacant, and Galliani did make mention of it just this week. It's being kept for a worthy player.

Dzeko to Milan 100% wouldnt shock me - Its a perfect Galliani situation, that much is true.

Dzeko is a Milan fan too.

Problem is BrightHouse is closed and City have stopped taking Milk Tokens.

ACMilan said:
Ray78 said:
ACMilan said:

Help.

YOu or Dortmund, but not this summer imo, more like in January or next summer.

He'll be cheaper then and that's how Galliani operates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.