Dzeko

CTID Chris said:
FantasyIreland said:
Weren't your lot on the radio last night?

Believe it or not, people are allowed to post their opinions on here.

I just saw a post by you slagging off Vieira, so should I say 'Weren't your lot on the radio last night?' to you?

--------

If Mancini wanted to sign Dzeko, then why the hell is he still playing Tevez. If he wanted to play two strikers, he should have signed someone else to fit with Tevez or he should have replaced Tevez with a good partner for Dzeko.
You've not seen many of Pauls posts have you?

He's a WUM of the highest order and this thread is evidence of that.He has lit the touch paper and stood back.......

He'll be laughing his rag cock off.

Too bad this forum doesn't have ignore button, or does it? You pretty much know if PaulPowre aka fag writes something it is gonna be shit

Revvv said:
Too bad this forum doesn't have ignore button, or does it? You pretty much know if PaulPowre aka fag writes something it is gonna be shit
Go onto a profile and click 'add foe'.

Dzeko was weak today but I just can't believe how bad City's overall play is. I was watching Wolfsburg this year and they were incredibly bad, but City's flow is even worse in the last few games. The Wolfsburg of 2009 would kill this City the way they wiped the floor with Bayern 5-1 (Dzeko brace) - and I'm not a W. fan at all, just saying. The club needs two more creative players, having that DM wall of three guys is madness to me and excruciating to watch, no ideas about breaking down defenses, no crosses, no through balls that work. Passes: Silva Tevez Silva Tevez Milner Silva Tevez Silva Barry Tevez Milner Tevez Milner Dzeko Silva Tevez Tevez Tevez (yes he can pass to himself as well).
I don't see how he will settle into the club without being part of the so called build-up play.
Most of all, I think Mancini's game is profoundly uninteresting.

Think he had a first 2 impressive matches and is already doing better than the last similar centre forward type signings we made, Big Phil, Samras & Bojinov. Give the guy a little more time like Cheslsea did with Drog eh?

blue dallas said:
xadox said:
City is not playing like a TEAM! Too many bad passings and selfish players! IF teammates want Dzeko to score they have to pass him the F****** ball! If not do not let him play! Simple as that! Not even ONE good pass to Dzeko tonight. He has to do everything him selv from the middle if he wants to score...

Manchini is the man to do something with this... Silva playes only to Tevez and back.. NOT GOOD!

Play like a TEAM!!!
quote of the month, well said.

He doesnt seem to get in to good positions to receive the ball though. His runs were non existant or poor.

byronic said:
I just can't believe how weak City's overall play is. I was watching Wolfsburg this year and they were incredibly bad, but City's flow is even worse in the last few games. The Wolfsburg of 2009 would kill this City - and I'm not a W. fan at all, just saying. The club needs two more creative players, having that DM wall of three guys is madness to me and excruciating to watch, no ideas about breaking down defenses, no crosses, no through balls that work. Passes: Silva Tevez Silva Tevez Milner Silva Tevez Silva Barry Tevez Milner Tevez Milner Dzeko Silva Tevez Tevez Tevez (yes he can pass to himself as well).
I don't see how he will settle into the club without being part of the so called build-up play.
Most of all, I think Mancini's game is uninteresting.

Excellent post ...... I have this fear of Dzeko being another Samaras though. A goal that Stephen Hawking would have scored against 3rd division opposition aint going to swing me though either.

I could see this coming from Mars, he made a bad, very bad, decision signing for club in Premiership ! He should know better.

santasa said:
I could see this coming from Mars, he made a bad, very bad, decision signing for club in Premiership ! He should know better.

How can you prove this when Dzeko's been getting no service? And also on his fourth game?

Get a grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.