Dzeko

blumoon said:
byronic said:
I just can't believe how weak City's overall play is. I was watching Wolfsburg this year and they were incredibly bad, but City's flow is even worse in the last few games. The Wolfsburg of 2009 would kill this City - and I'm not a W. fan at all, just saying. The club needs two more creative players, having that DM wall of three guys is madness to me and excruciating to watch, no ideas about breaking down defenses, no crosses, no through balls that work. Passes: Silva Tevez Silva Tevez Milner Silva Tevez Silva Barry Tevez Milner Tevez Milner Dzeko Silva Tevez Tevez Tevez (yes he can pass to himself as well).
I don't see how he will settle into the club without being part of the so called build-up play.
Most of all, I think Mancini's game is uninteresting.

Excellent post ...... I have this fear of Dzeko being another Samaras though. A goal that Stephen Hawking would have scored against 3rd division opposition aint going to swing me though either.

You're writing him off on his fourth game? Jheezz

Same thing happened with Carlos... It takes TIME.

This is what some guys here were saying about Tevez:

"I can't say I've taken to him much yet.

He was good for the poster but on the pitch he's only shown odd glimpses of what he can do beyond running around."

I don't believe carlos DOESN'T want to pass to Edin. I also don't believe, he's UNHAPPY playing alongside him, what i do understand is that carlos, has such a will and desire to win, he takes it upon himself, to shoulder the responsibility for scoring goals. I don't think he will ever change.

Freestyler said:
no service all night, never got the ball passed to him.

he had to keep coming into midfield just to get a touch.

tevez should have passed to him at least 15 times, but no it's the carlos tevez show, all me all me all me once again, greedy far too many times.

dzeko just gave up with him.

Makes one wonder though, the promise of Dzeko coming in ( maybe among other things ) supposedly convinced Tevez to stay and he won't even pass him the ball, well hardly anyway. I don't think it's anything personal against Dzeko though ( hopefully ), however i won't be holding my breath expecting that attitude to change especially since Tevez has stated his own personal target as being top scorer by the end of the season.

Wow lots of criticism for Edin after only 3 premier league games and one cup tie. You guys are hardcore. Just give him some time the guy is really a special talent. He has banged them in wherever hes played Czech Rep,Germany and on the international level. Its no coincidence all the pundits and managers like Wenger,Ferguson,Redknapp,Mancini,McClaren all rated him very highly. I might be a bit biased because Im Bosnian but I really believe he will be a star in the City shirt. Good luck the rest of the season,cheers.

This is the risk we take when buying unproven in the premiership talent. If it works you're a genius, if not it's a waste of money. I thought we should have bought Bent. Tried and tested at this level and cheaper.

If Tevez wants his move to Madrid in the summer, next season will see a Dzeko/Balotelli/Silva trio most likely where hopefully the wealth would be spread so to speak, not just focused on one guy so much. Not that I want to see Tevez go really, he is our saviour so often but I do feel his departure wouldn't be completely catastrophic as long as Balotelli stayed fit and performed next to Dzeko (and we could sign Kun Aguero to replace Tevez).

MyJeckyllDoesntHyde said:
This is the risk we take when buying unproven in the premiership talent. If it works you're a genius, if not it's a waste of money. I thought we should have bought Bent. Tried and tested at this level and cheaper.

Yeah, cos Bent of course, was wanted by all the best teams in the Prem but chose Villa...

blumoonrises said:

Yeah, cos Bent of course, was wanted by all the best teams in the Prem but chose Villa...

Yeah, Harry tried everyfink he cud fink ov to keep him at Tottenham, but it just wasn't to be...makes me laugh how some people latch onto things to try to prove their non-existent theories and then, a month later, completely reverse their puerile posts to suit whatever agenda they have at that particular time.

You know the ones...Tevez is shite...no, he's brilliant like I always said...Tevez misses sitters and never passes...he is world class and the best striker in the Prem...I've always said it.

Same for Yaya Toure. Same for David Silva etc etc etc.

Some City 'fans' don't half get on my nerves.

Yes we're building for the future so lets go buy some 28/29 year old tap in merchant because he's proven in the premier league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.