Dzeko

DD said:
There was of course the fact that some clueless prick decided that he was better employed wide left for most of the proceedings.

Mancini. :/

Wide Left + No Service = No goals and a discontent striker that will leave us in the Summer only to be kicking ass somewhere else.

Am I right?

PSmyth07 said:
If we're going to play him then we need to play him in a system that compliements him. We needed wingers and Bobby failed to see this. Stop being so stubborn and give Shauny a game FFS.

shauny ? bloody hell we need better than him. Pace is pointless if you cant get past wingers and cant cross a ball. We missed AJ tonight big time.

xadox said:
City is not playing like a TEAM! Too many bad passings and selfish players! IF teammates want Dzeko to score they have to pass him the F****** ball! If not do not let him play! Simple as that! Not even ONE good pass to Dzeko tonight. He has to do everything him selv from the middle if he wants to score...

Manchini is the man to do something with this... Silva playes only to Tevez and back.. NOT GOOD!

Play like a TEAM!!!

I suspect you are not English and your command of language is not 100%.

However, your command of footballing knowledge is quite clearly way in excess of the vast majority on this board.

jjeangi said:
DD said:
There was of course the fact that some clueless prick decided that he was better employed wide left for most of the proceedings.

Mancini. :/

Wide Left + No Service = No goals and a discontent striker that will leave us in the Summer only to be kicking ass somewhere else.

Am I right?

You are right pal. Consider yourself far too intelligent for these parts! :-)

santasa said:
I could see this coming from Mars, he made a bad, very bad, decision signing for club in Premiership ! He should know better.

true, I think that the seria A would have suited him better, just wondering, how many crosses, from the left or right went into the box tonight, I don't remember any, so far I have not figured out City's play, don't have a midfield play, nor wing play, it seems its just pass it to Tevez and let him figure it out, what is the point of bringing in a tall and strong player like Dzeko to city ?

DD said:
xadox said:
City is not playing like a TEAM! Too many bad passings and selfish players! IF teammates want Dzeko to score they have to pass him the F****** ball! If not do not let him play! Simple as that! Not even ONE good pass to Dzeko tonight. He has to do everything him selv from the middle if he wants to score...

Manchini is the man to do something with this... Silva playes only to Tevez and back.. NOT GOOD!

Play like a TEAM!!!

I suspect you are not English and your command of language is not 100%.

However, your command of footballing knowledge is quite clearly way in excess of the vast majority on this board.

I suspect not English, or American (like myself), or Australian, or some anglophone nationality.

But what he says is the truth. People have been bringing Dzeko down when he's had absolutely NOTHING to fucking work with.

Oh well, I'm new here and I've already noticed. Some people here are stupid as fuck, sorry to say. :(

no service all night, never got the ball passed to him.

he had to keep coming into midfield just to get a touch.

tevez should have passed to him at least 15 times, but no it's the carlos tevez show, all me all me all me once again, greedy far too many times.

dzeko just gave up with him.

Freestyler said:
no service all night, never got the ball passed to him.

he had to keep coming into midfield just to get a touch.

tevez should have passed to him at least 15 times, but no it's the carlos tevez show, all me all me all me once again, greedy far too many times.

dzeko just gave up with him.

If Tevez would pass, Dzeko could score. Same thing goes for Silva. He wasn't helping either by only passing to Tevez.

I suspect Tevez desires to be the top scorer in the EPL again, at all costs. And his ego prevails all. He wants to show Man City that they are nothing without him, no one else will work up top and perform like he can. So he ignores the other striker. Remember Ade?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.