Dzeko

col40 said:
Sick to death of hearing how long it takes for a player to settle, Dzeko is not good enough and thats it,

He will never make it in the prem.£27 million wasted but Mancini will never admit that,

He will not play Sat thats for sure and cant see him playing in many big games next season, and the comment above that Hernandez has been slowly put in by the scum, so has Dzeko he hasnt played a lot either.

Bottom line is at £27 million the chance he got tonight he should have scored.

How do you think Lescott played today?

leewill31 said:
col40 said:
Sick to death of hearing how long it takes for a player to settle, Dzeko is not good enough and thats it,

He will never make it in the prem.£27 million wasted but Mancini will never admit that,

He will not play Sat thats for sure and cant see him playing in many big games next season, and the comment above that Hernandez has been slowly put in by the scum, so has Dzeko he hasnt played a lot either.

Bottom line is at £27 million the chance he got tonight he should have scored.

debate and opinion i can do with but talking complete bollocks i can not do with!

there is much of it here...bollocks I mean

WNRH said:
It's weird with Dzeko, on the whole he has been very underpar but there is something about him that i see every game that makes me think not only will he come good but he will come fucking good.

one can tell u know thing or two about this game... dzeko will be city's legend, just let him be :)

I think he showed some nice touches.
He needs the fans to get behind him to help him loose his anxiety.
IMO he will be a club hero when he scores at Wembley.

He needs a summer and a good pre-season to get used to playing, bare in mind this was the lads first 90 minutes of football in god knows how long, he needs goals and confidence. Best thing about him tonight was workrate, got stuck in when required and though he didn't finish some chances off he's getting there, just needs like i said the confidence.

Needs a full season under his belt.

Good pre-season with Tevez or his new strike partner and he will get 40 odd goals next season.

I've said this to a few people now..

Granted yes Dzeko looked a bit off tonight, moments of class with touches and control, some others very poor. his pitching wedge shot summed his game up tonight.

but....

tonight he had TWO clear cut chances, one a good save from the keeper, the second not so good, a shot which both balotelli and tevez did in one game not so long ago, every player is human.

my main point being, if you look back at the game tonight... how many times had he received bad passes from team mates, or been outnumbered and had no one to pass to?

i can count the number of times he had a ball sold short to him, he went to attack it and lost it, therefore it made him look bad.

also he picked a difficult ball up on the halfway line, chested it down turned 2 players and carried the ball.. not one city player within 15 yards of him, then he got outnumbered and lost the ball... but funnily enough no one grumbled in the crowd, he got a clap even though he lost it.

it shows his control and skill is top notch, but every player has a bad game! look back on tonight and see how many bad/awkward passes he received.

thought he was excellent tonight, it sounds pretty ridiculous when you think about it, but there is more to a striker's job (especially a lone and isolated one) than just scoring goals. His hold up play was good and he won more headers than Ade did in his 18 month career here.

He played better than he has done recently and his effort was first class. Buthis 1st touch on the deck is wank. His chest control is great but played to feet he loses a high percentage cos his first touch knocks it 3-4 yrds ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.