Dzeko

bloater said:
GXCity said:
bloater said:
How is this an idiotic post? I'd complete agree with that statement. He can be so frustrating particularly with his first touch.

Another idiotic post! Or have I missed a Clarkie?

Please can you explain to me why it's idiotic.

I just cannot comprehend how anyone can slag Balo's skill and ability to control a ball. Attitude and off the field antics yes....but ability?

GXCity said:
bloater said:
GXCity said:
Another idiotic post! Or have I missed a Clarkie?

I just cannot comprehend how anyone can slag Balo's skill and ability to control a ball. Attitude and off the field antics yes....but ability?

I'm not slagging him off. I'm just saying that he can be frustrating. Like an earlier poster pointed out he can sometimes pull off outrageous bits of skill to control a ball. But there are so many occasions where he seems lazy in getting the ball under control and it just pings off him. I love Mario, but it's one aspect of his game (specifically his game - not his off field antics) which I find to be quite frustrating.

I'm not being an idiot. It's just an observation.

bloater said:
GXCity said:
bloater said:

I'm not slagging him off. I'm just saying that he can be frustrating. Like an earlier poster pointed out he can sometimes pull off outrageous bits of skill to control a ball. But there are so many occasions where he seems lazy in getting the ball under control and it just pings off him. I love Mario, but it's one aspect of his game (specifically his game - not his off field antics) which I find to be quite frustrating.

I'm not being an idiot. It's just an observation.
Most fans frustration with Mario is down to him not making the most of his ability, but you're saying he doesn't have the basic skills

Not on the plane again!

Injury my arse, the man is on his way out imo.

blueinsa said:
Not on the plane again!

Injury my arse, the man is on his way out imo.

Got to admit this was my first thought when I saw his tweet saying he hadnt gone.

Hoping I'm proved wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.