Dzeko

Afraid it seems he's off which makes me pretty sad. I really like Dzeko and thought he was brilliant at times. RvP is very good but also a **** and that rape allegations I dont care for but he is an upgrade...

Marvin said:
bloater said:
GXCity said:
I just cannot comprehend how anyone can slag Balo's skill and ability to control a ball. Attitude and off the field antics yes....but ability?

I'm not slagging him off. I'm just saying that he can be frustrating. Like an earlier poster pointed out he can sometimes pull off outrageous bits of skill to control a ball. But there are so many occasions where he seems lazy in getting the ball under control and it just pings off him. I love Mario, but it's one aspect of his game (specifically his game - not his off field antics) which I find to be quite frustrating.

I'm not being an idiot. It's just an observation.
Most fans frustration with Mario is down to him not making the most of his ability, but you're saying he doesn't have the basic skills

No, I'm not. I never said he doesn't have the basic skills once. He's supremely talented. I said he can be lazy in using his skills and that it happens fairly frequently; pretty much exactly what you have said above.

Seeing as Marvin seems to be online, I would like to know if you be kind enough to answer the question I addressed to you earlier in the thread?

MCC said:
waspish said:
If RVP goes I reckon he's off to Bayern

No chance. They have enough strikers and will not be prepared to pay what he can get at other clubs.

Yes, Gomez already feels the breath of the other ones in his neck...

Claudio Pizarro had 18 goals and 10 assists in last years 29 Bundesliga matches and at his last stint in Bayern from 2001 to 2007 he always was the partner in the 4-4-2 with Elber, Makaay or whoever and always made his 30 matches a year. And Mandzukic is not really a player that stands behind. Will be interesting this year. And Pizarro came back for free - he still has a house in Munich, too - and Mandzukic only cost 13 million Euro.

None of them is bench material and there is only one place in a 4-2-3-1, maybe sometimes one of them can be substituted as hanging striker.

seems like he's off.. wonder where to since there's been no news as of late, would be surprised if milan were to meet our fee. would be surprised if he went to jive especially after they were offered him before us and couldn't afford what wolfsburg wanted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.