Dzeko

He is an important player.....He won us matches against tottenham and wigan and dont forget his goal in the final game....keep him and no RVP please

CTID101 said:
Dzeko not going to China. Said he is still injured.
I hope it is just precautionary and we are not keeping him back incase he has to fly off for a medical etc.
Until now I was convinced that he will stay. But, sadly, it seams that RVP is coming and Dzeko is departing...

Marvin said:
Comrade Buka said:
Balotelli's first touch & passing is pretty shady, but it seems no one really talks about that.
Idiotic post

How is this an idiotic post? I'd complete agree with that statement. He can be so frustrating particularly with his first touch.

Dzeko out for RVP is brilliant business. A player who fits our system perfectly and who's second touch isn't a tackle.

bloater said:
Marvin said:
Comrade Buka said:
Balotelli's first touch & passing is pretty shady, but it seems no one really talks about that.
Idiotic post

How is this an idiotic post? I'd complete agree with that statement. He can be so frustrating particularly with his first touch.

Another idiotic post! Or have I missed the a Clarkie?

olddirty said:
CTID101 said:
Dzeko not going to China. Said he is still injured.
I hope it is just precautionary and we are not keeping him back incase he has to fly off for a medical etc.
Until now I was convinced that he will stay. But, sadly, it seams that RVP is coming and Dzeko is departing...
On the face of it, RM is preparing to sell both Nige and Edin. Neither have travelled. I hope we have real quality coming in?
I would imagine many clubs will be after them. :-(

Marvin said:
Comrade Buka said:
Idiotic post
Balotelli can often bring down a ball that nobody else in our team would be able to bring down, he brought down a ball outrageously with his heel against Spain in the Euros, no other City player would have been able to. However, a few times last season, he beat the offside trap and his first touch seemed lethargic and took him backwards, he often slipped, and you can't deny that his passing is plain average.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.