Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
I'd love to sell Dzeko. But then I ask myself,

"How many other strikers in the world would be happy to play as third choice and still bag over 20 goals in a season?"

And then I want to keep him.

But it's sooooo frustrating watching him

callumcity said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
I'd love to sell Dzeko. But then I ask myself,

"How many other strikers in the world would be happy to play as third choice and still bag over 20 goals in a season?"

And then I want to keep him.

But it's sooooo frustrating watching him

Im Bosnian and think that he's completely overrated.

The best fit for City would be Ibisevic if any player from Bosnia. He was far better than Dzeko in the Bundesliga. Actually scored 19 goals in a half season, think it was a record in bundesliga and then he got injured and was off for almost a year, and is starting to get his rhytm back, but works so much more than Dzeko and is so technical. He would also fit in because he would not require the same amount of game time like Dzeko.

I think that Dzeko annoys people because of his workrate, people simply know that he can do so much more but is lazy.
All his errors also show much more because he's lazy and doesn't get himself in the game.

Inter president Erick Thohir returned to Indonesia after a few days spent in Italy, where he made ​​the point that the market will come up with the leaders. According to Mediaset, the Nerazzurri are tightening the circle for Edin Dzeko. The negotiations with Manchester City is well underway, but it will wait for the end of the season to work out the details, especially the economy. With the farewell announced that Diego Milito men Dzeko market Nerazzurri have identified the right profile to pair with Rodrigo Palacio, and the contract of the Bosnian expiring in 2015 will give a big hand to Inter.

If we sell Dzeko we are mad in my opinion, I will be honest and I wanted him out a few weeks ago but at the end of the day what other club in Europe has a second choice striker with a goal return of 22 in 44 games?

I would not feel confident going in with Negredo and Jovetic as our understudies to Sergio next season, one is on the verge of possibly becoming the next Papiss Cisse and the other has a historic track record of bad injuries.

sam-caddick said:
If we sell Dzeko we are mad in my opinion, I will be honest and I wanted him out a few weeks ago but at the end of the day what other club in Europe has a second choice striker with a goal return of 22 in 44 games?

I would not feel confident going in with Negredo and Jovetic as our understudies to Sergio next season, one is on the verge of possibly becoming the next Papiss Cisse and the other has a historic track record of bad injuries.

Jovetic has had one 'bad' injury and if Dzeko goes, we'll replace.

I bet xmas round yours is a real blast.

Cheer up sam ffs ;.)

Davs 19 said:
sam-caddick said:

Cheer up sam ffs ;.)

Haha.

Jovetic has had bad injuries at Fiorentina as well that have put him out for months at a time that's why I was sceptical when he signed.

I just don't think we will find a striker who will score us 20-25 goals a season in all competitions that is happy to be second choice like Dzeko is.

Negredo is the worry for me though, at this moment in time I get the feeling he might be a 6 month wonder like Papiss Cisse was but we will see, I hope I am wrong.

sam-caddick said:
Davs 19 said:
sam-caddick said:

Cheer up sam ffs ;.)

Haha.

Jovetic has had bad injuries at Fiorentina as well that have put him out for months at a time that's why I was sceptical when he signed.

I just don't think we will find a striker who will score us 20-25 goals a season in all competitions that is happy to be second choice like Dzeko is.

Negredo is the worry for me though, at this moment in time I get the feeling he might be a 6 month wonder like Papiss Cisse was but we will see, I hope I am wrong.

Jovetic had one bad injury at Fiorentina. A really bad one.

Alf is more of a question mark although I think he has too much quality not to come back.

I hope you're wrong as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.