Dzeko's Incredible Goals:Min Ratio

MCFC1993 said:
balkanno said:
MCFC1993 said:
Thats your opinion and you backed it up, fair play to you. In my opinion Aguero was quality yesterday. I agree with him being one of the best tall strikers around, I too dont like Ibra. The most frustrating thing is the fact Balkanno has to slate other players on the team to defend his beloved Dzeko which no city fan would do.

You were referring to hes shite perfomances in the last Season, while Balotelli did worse in 1 game - without being noted anywhere.

Bang the point, everything Dzeko makes must be bashed, hopefully it ll continue than the jinx works!

So because you don t like Ibra, Dzeko is the best tall Striker around?

What a pile of shit your rating is, nd you proved only that you can t rate a player at all.

No was just referring to the player the poster used. Fucking hell do you actually want me to compare him to every striker over 6ft.

Ronaldo 6ft1 - worse than
Crouch 6ft7 - better than
Gomez 6ft2 - equal level, gomez maybe
Ibra 6ft5 - better than, but most people would say Ibra

That comparison shite gets a bit tedious because its all about opinions.

FFS you just don t get it. I m telling you what s going on:

MCFC1993 said:
Balo come on yesterday and sprinted back 40 yards to defend. In my eyes Dzeko has just made up for his bad string of performances last year.

You just take the piss bash on Dzeko, without knowing what Balotellis position was yesterday.

You also wrote this:
Aguero was the best player on the pitch until he went off (a substitution I found baffling)

No impact, missed to make some important passes nd took many 5mins breaks. I can t take you serious, sorry.

as a Bosnian i hope that he leaves Manchester city and goes to a club that will respect a striker that has such a prolific goal scoring record, maybe liverpool, arsenal or even manchester united :)

ManchesterCC said:
as a Bosnian i hope that he leaves Manchester city and goes to a club that will respect a striker that has such a prolific goal scoring record, maybe liverpool, arsenal or even manchester united :)
^If this is serious............. what a stupid comment dickhead

Frank H said:
drone said:
Frank H said:
Of course support for clubs, teams, and players, is not just a matter of "reason". If it is true that the Dzeko-worshippers on this forum are mostly Bosnians, then their attitude is understandable, and almost excusable, given the tragic recent history of Bosnia.

I'm so sick and tired of this "Bosnia tragic history, Dzeko an angel from the darkness" talk.

I don't like or support Dzeko because there was a war in my country 16 years ago. I like him because he's a fantastic player and a great character.

I'm also sick of fellow Bosnians trying to explain to fellow City supporters of the tragic fate that fell upon us and how Dzeko heals some of the wounds. :cry:
I'm (obviously) not a Bosnian. I was merely trying to find some excuse for the excesses of the Dzeko-worshippers on this forum - especially if they are Bosnian.

It seems quite clear that Edin Dzeko, whatever his qualities as a footballer, is a great character and a nice person. In the long run, that will prove more important for him and for those who support him (contrast him with Tevez!).

I wasn't attacking you directly that much, I understood your point, but it's just that the war gets dragged in too much around here (especially by Bosnians) and it overshadows some of the points we're trying to make. I get a feeling like 'look it's that PTSD nation, don't bother with their comments' :-)

If someone says he'd put Balotelli and Aguero over Dzeko any day because they're better player all round, I'll disagree because it's just not true. All 3 are great, just sometimes one performs better or a bit worse than the other.

On current form, I'd put Balotelli and Dzeko in the starting squad. The latter is on a great form recently, and it would be bad to tamper with his fluctuating self-confidence :-) and Balotelli is I think still in that great shape he had in October. Kun on the other hand was slightly worse than his normal self, he sort of just kicks the ball and hopes it'll go in (QPR).
Someone obviously has to stay on the bench, and whoever that might be, it doesn't make him a bad player.

ManchesterCC said:

As a City fan, if you're gonna take what some muppet on bluemoon thinks of a player as the whole fanbases' opinion then I suggest you fuck off and support sarajevo fc

ManchesterCC said:
I think that the great majority of City supporters do respect Dzeko.

What they won't respect are Dzeko-worshippers who praise Edin by slagging off other City players (look at some of the threads on Aguero and Balotelli to see this - there's one poster who clearly wants Aguero to fail in games, so that Mancini can substitute him rather than Dzeko). They won't respect them because they are clearly Dzeko fans, but aren't City fans.

In fact, if Dzeko joined Liverpool, Arsenal, or Man.United, they would switch their "support" to those clubs. And no doubt start posting on their forums to slag off Van Persie, Suarez, Hernandez or whoever were the supposed alternative strikers at those clubs.

ManchesterCC said:

LOL, heard it all now.

These Bosnian's are precious.

ManchesterCC said:

This thread has now become ridiculous.

Fortunately it would seem Mancini also believes Aguero and Balotelli are the two to start the big games, hence the starting line up at Old Trafford. The fact we've won every game that Balotelli has started this season backs up his inclusion and I think most Manchester City fans would agree that Aguero is better than Dzeko so if it was the cup final tomorrow I believe Balotelli and Aguero would start, with Dzeko on the bench. However, being able to rest either Aguero or Balotelli in smaller matches and replacing them with Dzeko in the starting line up is an extremely good situation to be in.

At times, I've been a critical of Dzeko as anybody but, fair's fair, the lad played a blinder yesterday.
Scored one, made one. Led the line well, on (relatively) limited service, against some tough, no-nonsense defenders and on top of all that...

He's built like a tower
And scores a goal every hour
Edin Dzekoooo...!

(Now, where do I apply for my Bosnian passport?)

AzRim1 said:
Whatever he does it's not going to be enough for some people on this forum. I am sure fans that actually go to games adore him and avoid talking shite about one of their own.

But I do feel like some of the Bosnian fans spend way too much time on here pushing the Dzeko agenda. Just check their post amount/history, it's all Dzeko related.

I know this will get ignored like most of my posts usually do, but how about we enjoy this season and quit talking shite about our players when they are having a bad game, and same with the opposite side take some (fair) criticism. I really cringe at some of the comments that I read on here but I for some reason this forum has grown on me and I am unable to leave.
THIS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.