Dzeko's Incredible Goals:Min Ratio

I've wanted to say this for a long time, i don't care if i get a warning i can't hold it in any longer. I hate every last one of the fucking glory hunting Bosnian posters on this forum.

I understand that it's a forum and it's about diversity and opinions and it's good to have different thoughts and what not, but it seems most if not every Bosnian poster contributes nothing other than, "Dzeko this" and "Dzeko that" while bashing every other player and then gloating and calling out other posters every time Edin's on the team sheet.

I wouldn't mind if you contributed to the forum as a whole but you don't, and you do come across as glory hunters in my opinion.

Sorry about that, rant over

pudge said:
I've wanted to say this for a long time, i don't care if i get a warning i can't hold it in any longer. I hate every last one of the fucking glory hunting Bosnian posters on this forum.

I understand that it's a forum and it's about diversity and opinions and it's good to have different thoughts and what not, but it seems most if not every Bosnian poster contributes nothing other than, "Dzeko this" and "Dzeko that" while bashing every other player and then gloating and calling out other posters every time Edin's on the team sheet.

I wouldn't mind if you contributed to the forum as a whole but you don't, and you do come across as glory hunters in my opinion.

Excluding the odd one or two of them, I agree and was about to post something very similar but with a few more nasty words in haha.

pudge said:
I've wanted to say this for a long time, i don't care if i get a warning i can't hold it in any longerI hate every last one of the fucking glory hunting Bosnian posters on this forum..

Pudge thank you for your honest opinion, i believe all bosnian appreciate it!

This is most likely the opinion of the majority english Fans.

So thanks alot, if you recive a warning for this pls tell me.

ManchesterCC said:
at the end of the day this is all that matters, notice in bold :)

Player Team Goals
1 Robin Van Persie Arsenal 11
2 Edin Dzeko Manchester City 10
3 Wayne Rooney Manchester United 9
Sergio Agüero Manchester City 9
5 Demba Ba Newcastle United 8
6 Frank Lampard Chelsea 6
Rafael Van der Vaart Tottenham Hotspur 6
8 Darren Bent Aston Villa 5
Gabriel Agbonlahor Aston Villa 5
Mario Balotelli Manchester City 5
11 David Silva Manchester City 4

hmmmm food for thought ?
"Lies, damned lies, and statistics" as someone once said.

That's an exaggeration - statistics can often provide a clue to the truth, but only if they are presented in a much more detailed way than you have done so above - and if they are then interpreted by people with a real detailed knowledge of the subject to which the "statistics" are applied.

As they stand, the "statistics" you present prove...absolutely nothing. Except that all the above are reasonable at getting the ball in the net. They certainly don't prove that Dzeko is twice as good a player as Balotelli and over twice as good as Silva!

And yet again we have a Dzeko fan making his "point" by, inferentially, slagging off other players - including some of his City teammates.

Dzeko seems a thoroughly decent person - and I doubt he would appreciate what some of his fans are posting on this forum.

pudge said:

Yeah, when Man City wins the title, I'll be able to afford a new Ferrari or buy that new house on Ibiza. Thats the glory that comes for fans of a football club, when said football club wins something right? Or if Dzeko wins the Golden Boot, I'm sure he'll spare me a couple million pounds, cause I was there "hunting the glory".

Son, there are things called principles and values that need defending, beyond anyone wanting to get any "glory" out of it.

campi01 said:
pudge said:

Yeah, when Man City wins the title, I'll be able to afford a new Ferrari or buy that new house on Ibiza. Thats the glory that comes for fans of a football club, when said football club wins something right? Or if Dzeko wins the Golden Boot, I'm sure he'll spare me a couple million pounds, cause I was there "hunting the glory".

Son, there are things called principles and values that need defending, beyond anyone wanting to get any "glory" out of it.

I'm sure you just said in another thread you were a united fan.

EDIT: yeah you did

No, not really. I saw the occasional Wolfsburg game if I happened to be in the house at the time, but nowadays I follow every Man City game, even when Dzeko is not playing, and I'm a Man Utd fan :)

campi01 said:
pudge said:

So you think that glory hunters get paid? WTF are you talking about?

ManchesterCC said:
Also i don't think that many Bosnians worship Dzeko as it is forbidden in our religion to idolize anyone but god

Since when is there a bosnian religion?
Dear bosnian countrymen and trolls, let's please leave this forum or at least stop writing stupidities.

Chungo said:
I'm sure you just said in another thread you were a united fan.

Yeah, but I'm a Bosnian, and on this forum. So I must be a City glory hunter under pudge's definition. And he hates my guts for that.

Yeah, but I'm a Bosnian, and on this forum. So I must be a City glory hunter under pudge's definition. And he hates my guts for that.
If Dzeko didn't play for City would you, or any other Bosnian, be on this forum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.