Dzeko's Incredible Goals:Min Ratio

Kun is a terrific player and deserves to start every game if fit because he has that low center of gravity that city do not posses in a striker (now that tevez is gone). Dzeko on the other hand is a strong, tall and a prolific goal scorer who gives his all in every match that he plays. At the end of the season you will see how many goals he will score compared to balo, i can almost guarantee that it will be a lot more. Balo is a fast, strong, tall and a skillful player with a lot of potential but will never amount to anything because he has the brain of a 15 year old and lacks discipline and professionalism . In football just like in life hard work always triumphs over potential and talent. I hope that i am wrong but i predict that in 2-3 years we will see balo playing for some small Serie a team while dzeko will be ripping up the premier league for either Man u , Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham or Liverpool. Take this from someone who has played football at a reasonably high level........... I have seen players like balo come and go all the time, heck you could say that i had a similar attitude to balo, lucky for me i finished university :) (lucky for balo he has already made his money just hope that he doesn't spend it all at once, there are only so many gold chains that a person can wear at once :P)

This was an entertaining read...

bosnians will come on and defend dzeko because he seems to be city's top scorer and he's the only one who is not good enough to some of the city fans, because he misses to many sitters, or looks a bit ungainly, or clumsy on the ball, doesn't have the finesse of aguero or balotelli...that my friends is a fact, I believe that even against tottenham when he scored four someone only found it appropriate to mention the shot that was saved by friedel when nasri, I believe pulled the ball back and friedel saved with his leg...

that is what most bosnians, not that they don't understand, but don't accept...

as for those worshiping players over a club...they just come and go...why worry about them?

BosnianDiamond said:
AzRim1 said:
Whatever he does it's not going to be enough for some people on this forum. I am sure fans that actually go to games adore him and avoid talking shite about one of their own.

But I do feel like some of the Bosnian fans spend way too much time on here pushing the Dzeko agenda. Just check their post amount/history, it's all Dzeko related.

I know this will get ignored like most of my posts usually do, but how about we enjoy this season and quit talking shite about our players when they are having a bad game, and same with the opposite side take some (fair) criticism. I really cringe at some of the comments that I read on here but I for some reason this forum has grown on me and I am unable to leave.
THIS

We are not on here to push "Dzeko agenda" as you call it, we are here to see the opinions of the Manchester football fans on the most expensive player from the Balkans. From what i have read i have a feeling that most "Dzeko bashers/haters" have little to no football pedigree or knowledge so there opinions really do not matter. I would however like to see the opinions of real Manchester City football fans who were also fans before the arab take over and not just bandwagon new dawners :P

Cheers from Straya !!!!<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:08 pm --<br /><br />
No17 said:
This was an entertaining read...

bosnians will come on and defend dzeko because he seems to be city's top scorer and he's the only one who is not good enough to some of the city fans, because he misses to many sitters, or looks a bit ungainly, or clumsy on the ball, doesn't have the finesse of aguero or balotelli...that my friends is a fact, I believe that even against tottenham when he scored four someone only found it appropriate to mention the shot that was saved by friedel when nasri, I believe pulled the ball back and friedel saved with his leg...

that is what most bosnians, not that they don't understand, but don't accept...

as for those worshiping players over a club...they just come and go...why worry about them?

I just wonder how many clubs in the premier league would like to take dzeko of Manchester city in the next transfer window, he will probably have over 20 goals by then. Also i don't think that many Bosnians worship Dzeko as it is forbidden in our religion to idolize anyone but god, but if i was to chose an idol it would probably be Vedad Ibisevic who is a lot better than dzeko ( barring the injuries) ..............

When I read this forum I think that Edin plays for United.
talking about the league's best scorer.
hahahaha

at the end of the day this is all that matters, notice in bold :)

Player Team Goals
1 Robin Van Persie Arsenal 11
2 Edin Dzeko Manchester City 10
3 Wayne Rooney Manchester United 9
Sergio Agüero Manchester City 9
5 Demba Ba Newcastle United 8
6 Frank Lampard Chelsea 6
Rafael Van der Vaart Tottenham Hotspur 6
8 Darren Bent Aston Villa 5
Gabriel Agbonlahor Aston Villa 5
Mario Balotelli Manchester City 5
11 David Silva Manchester City 4

hmmmm food for thought ?

cibaman said:
Dzeko suffers from the same problem as all big centre forwards. When they, or the team, are not playing well they really look bad. Its the nature of the position that they play and their physical characteristics. On a bad day they just look like lumps of wood.

When smaller strikers have an off day they are usually anonymous.

A very good psychological evaluation of the perceptions of the "modern day football fan". Totally agreed.

ManchesterCC said:
Kun is a terrific player and deserves to start every game if fit because he has that low center of gravity that city do not posses in a striker (now that tevez is gone). Dzeko on the other hand is a strong, tall and a prolific goal scorer who gives his all in every match that he plays. At the end of the season you will see how many goals he will score compared to balo, i can almost guarantee that it will be a lot more. Balo is a fast, strong, tall and a skillful player with a lot of potential but will never amount to anything because he has the brain of a 15 year old and lacks discipline and professionalism . In football just like in life hard work always triumphs over potential and talent. I hope that i am wrong but i predict that in 2-3 years we will see balo playing for some small Serie a team while dzeko will be ripping up the premier league for either Man u , Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham or Liverpool. Take this from someone who has played football at a reasonably high level........... I have seen players like balo come and go all the time, heck you could say that i had a similar attitude to balo, lucky for me i finished university :) (lucky for balo he has already made his money just hope that he doesn't spend it all at once, there are only so many gold chains that a person can wear at once :P)

You need to behave now your looking like a fucking idiot. For the record I love Dzeko, but trying to make him look great by knocking our other players is out of order and I don't wanna see it on a city forum from someone who is only supporting an individual player. Ripping it up for liverpool or spurs?

Tit

ManchesterCC said:
BosnianDiamond said:
AzRim1 said:
But I do feel like some of the Bosnian fans spend way too much time on here pushing the Dzeko agenda. Just check their post amount/history, it's all Dzeko related.
THIS

We are not on here to push "Dzeko agenda" as you call it, we are here to see the opinions of the Manchester football fans on the most expensive player from the Balkans. From what i have read i have a feeling that most "Dzeko bashers/haters" have little to no football pedigree or knowledge so there opinions really do not matter. I would however like to see the opinions of real Manchester City football fans who were also fans before the arab take over and not just bandwagon new dawners :
This may be true of yourself, but it clearly is not the case with some of the other Dzeko fans on this forum. They do seem to have a massive pro-Dzeko agenda - which wouldn't matter if they didn't constantly denigrate other City players. You are right that the Dzeko bashers/haters are mostly those whose opinions don't matter, but that also goes for some of the Dzeko fans.

No17 said:

I just wonder how many clubs in the premier league would like to take dzeko of Manchester city in the next transfer window, he will probably have over 20 goals by then. Also i don't think that many Bosnians worship Dzeko as it is forbidden in our religion to idolize anyone but god, but if i was to chose an idol it would probably be Vedad Ibisevic who is a lot better than dzeko ( barring the injuries) ..............

When I, among others, talk about Dzeko-worship, it is stylistic exaggeration. We know full well that Dzeko is not worshipped as a literal god in Bosnia - as you say, it would be a "heresy" in Islam. Idolatry is a different matter - that Ibisevic must be some player!

ed10 said:
When I read this forum I think that Edin plays for United.
talking about the league's best scorer.
hahahaha

lol d at this, but true nd i would add:
If he continue to play like this maybe he will play for U*ited nd we ll become Rags! Yuppie!

when you add in Assists to our strike force is phenominal...

Eidn Dzeko10 goals 3 assists, total = 13
Sergio Augero 9 goals, 3 asists, total = 12

Robin Van Persie 11 goals, 1 asist, total = 12
David Silva 4 goals, 7 assists, total = 11
Wayne Rooney 9 goals, 2 assists, total = 11

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.