Dzeko's Incredible Goals:Min Ratio

campi01 said:
pudge said:
And i said most if not all Bosnians in my post if you read it properly so get off your high horse. I didn't know your a United fan, which makes it even stranger that you're on here

I'm here because I like to read reactions of your fans towards Edin, and I would like to see him succeed and be loved by Man City fans. I have no personal gain in that happening, just like to see the lad be loved, cause a good person like him deserves it.

Though I prefer the love City fans show him on the pitch, singing his name when he's doing good, or when they want to see him come in as substitute, than to read some of the mindless comments, that have no basis in reality.

Wake up and face reality! No footballer is exempt from criticism. My problem is that the majority of the Bosnian posters on here, yourself included based on your last post, make Dzeko out to be some sort of infallible hero; needlessly bashing other players and posters in the process.

campi01 said:
pudge said:
And i said most if not all Bosnians in my post if you read it properly so get off your high horse. I didn't know your a United fan, which makes it even stranger that you're on here

I'm here because I like to read reactions of your fans towards Edin, and I would like to see him succeed and be loved by Man City fans. I have no personal gain in that happening, just like to see the lad be loved, cause a good person like him deserves it.

Though I prefer the love City fans show him on the pitch, singing his name when he's doing good, or when they want to see him come in as substitute, than to read some of the mindless comments, that have no basis in reality.

You have to remember that people on here have criticised everyone; Silva, Hart, De Jong, Kompany, Yaya; no-one is safe, so to expect Dzeko, who is far from perfect, to escape criticism is optimistic to say the least.

The majority of City fans love Dzeko, particularly match-going fans, like you said, you've heard the singing, but this is a forum for debating about players. That doesn't just mean singing their praises when their good, but discussing their weak points too.

campi01 said:
pudge said:

forum experts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yaya is shit most games and goes missing against smaller teams but just like Edin he comes up with the goods when it's needed that's why there top players but yaya gets nowhere near as much stick as dzeko

Every City fan supports the players, but too think they are exempt from criticism is ridiculous. It's fair enough to think that players get too much stick but to go so over the top about it like most of the 'Dzeko fan Club' is equally as ridiculous.

..what's even more amazing:

if you include his assists into the equation, he scores or assists once in every....

44 minutes!!!

Massive_Shroom said:
Yaya is shit most games and goes missing against smaller teams but just like Edin he comes up with the goods when it's needed that's why there top players but yaya gets nowhere near as much stick as dzeko

If you're going to open up with that you can't really expect anybody to read the rest of your post, let alone take it seriously.

kenzie115 said:
Massive_Shroom said:

If you're going to open up with that you can't really expect anybody to read the rest of your post, let alone take it seriously.
Yes. And, once again a Dzeko fan makes his "point" by slagging off another City player.

As I posted earlier, Dzeko seems a decent fellow, and I suspect would be embarassed and upset by what is so often posted in this forum by his "fans".

Chungo said:
Frank H said:
I'm sure that the great majority of Bosnian football fans are no more stupid than the great majority of English fans - and I think it's sad that a small minority are writing stupidities in this forum, causing OTT reactions from some of a small minded minority among City fans.

I've kept away from all this until today, but it gets on my tits when most of the bosnians on here try to make the whole city fan base look bad based on when, like you say, a small minority of small minded city fans slag Dzeko off, when most of us appreciate what Edin brings.

We don't sing his name because we hate him.

well put...and it should really be the end of this thread...the same things have been said over and over in the 200+ dzeko thread...everyone gets the stick, but they all perform, you're top of the league, your players are scoring for fun, all three strikers are on form, as well as midfield, and the defense, and joe hart is simply the best....

I guess you have to go into the technicalities, and the little stuff when everything is going so well, eh?

Again, fun thread to read...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.