Dzeko's Incredible Goals:Min Ratio

balkanno said:
pudge said:
I've wanted to say this for a long time, i don't care if i get a warning i can't hold it in any longerI hate every last one of the fucking glory hunting Bosnian posters on this forum..

I understand that it's a forum and it's about diversity and opinions and it's good to have different thoughts and what not, but it seems most if not every Bosnian poster contributes nothing other than, "Dzeko this" and "Dzeko that" while bashing every other player and then gloating and calling out other posters every time Edin's on the team sheet.

I wouldn't mind if you contributed to the forum as a whole but you don't, and you do come across as glory hunters in my opinion.

Sorry about that, rant over

Pudge thank you for your honest opinion, i believe all bosnian appreciate it!

This is most likely the opinion of the majority english Fans.

So thanks alot, if you recive a warning for this pls tell me.

I don't hate anyone but still think you're a massive COCK!

You don't contribute anything to this forum apart from Dzeko fundamentalism.

We hope Dzeko will be a City legend but also Sergio, Balotelli, Kompany etc. Nationalilty don't matter to true blues.

This thread has opened my eyes a bit about the bosnians. And I do find it annoying that people who don't support City come on here and talk shit. I'll defend Dzeko when some of the criticism is harsh but some on here are beginning to piss me off.

ManchesterCC, Ibisevic is wank for one and Dzeko is much much better. Also, by saying you hope our players go to other teams is just a load of shite. You don't like City? Get the fuck off then.

kenzie, I know you're not bosnian and you're not one of the dicks and I respect your opinion about Balo and Aguero in the big games. But it is very much a form based thing. Our first 'big' game vs. Tottenham, Dzeko started and ripped their defence a new arsehole. So I know as well as many other City fans that he can do it in the big games. At this moment in time though, I'd say maybe you're right but if Balo loses form, Dzeko could be straight in for the up and coming big games.

Also, stats are shit when you talk about on a game basis e.g. Balo starts, we win etc. At the end of the day, they are all doing their bit. We are winning and I hope this squad (plus 1 CB in Jan) can take us all the way. Everybody is important.

cookster said:
balkanno said:
pudge said:
I've wanted to say this for a long time, i don't care if i get a warning i can't hold it in any longerI hate every last one of the fucking glory hunting Bosnian posters on this forum..

I understand that it's a forum and it's about diversity and opinions and it's good to have different thoughts and what not, but it seems most if not every Bosnian poster contributes nothing other than, "Dzeko this" and "Dzeko that" while bashing every other player and then gloating and calling out other posters every time Edin's on the team sheet.

I wouldn't mind if you contributed to the forum as a whole but you don't, and you do come across as glory hunters in my opinion.

Sorry about that, rant over

Pudge thank you for your honest opinion, i believe all bosnian appreciate it!

This is most likely the opinion of the majority english Fans.

So thanks alot, if you recive a warning for this pls tell me.

I don't hate anyone but still think you're a massive COCK!

You don't contribute anything to this forum apart from Dzeko fundamentalism.

We hope Dzeko will be a City legend but also Sergio, Balotelli, Kompany etc. Nationalilty don't matter to true blues.
I now admit that saying i hated all them was too far and i apologise, but it still stands with regards to balkanno

The one thing that people do not understand is that the better that dzeko, balo , kun play the more competition there will be amongst the players, this will stop complacency and make sure that when ever one of them or two of them are on the pitch they always have something to prove rather than being guaranteed a spot week in week out......... As far as i am concerned Manchini has rotated the squad brilliantly.

ManchesterCC said:
The one thing that people do not understand is that the better that dzeko, balo , kun play the more competition there will be amongst the players, this will stop complacency and make sure that when ever one of them or two of them are on the pitch they always have something to prove rather than being guaranteed a spot week in week out......... As far as i am concerned Manchini has rotated the squad brilliantly.

Cogently expressed. That's what HEALTHY competition brings not WEALTH of complacency. Touting one over the other in this forum is not the way to go.

Forza Mancini's STROIKA!

shikariblue said:
This thread has opened my eyes a bit about the bosnians. And I do find it annoying that people who don't support City come on here and talk shit. I'll defend Dzeko when some of the criticism is harsh but some on here are beginning to piss me off.

ManchesterCC, Ibisevic is wank for one and Dzeko is much much better. Also, by saying you hope our players go to other teams is just a load of shite. You don't like City? Get the fuck off then.

kenzie, I know you're not bosnian and you're not one of the dicks and I respect your opinion about Balo and Aguero in the big games. But it is very much a form based thing. Our first 'big' game vs. Tottenham, Dzeko started and ripped their defence a new arsehole. So I know as well as many other City fans that he can do it in the big games. At this moment in time though, I'd say maybe you're right but if Balo loses form, Dzeko could be straight in for the up and coming big games.

Also, stats are shit when you talk about on a game basis e.g. Balo starts, we win etc. At the end of the day, they are all doing their bit. We are winning and I hope this squad (plus 1 CB in Jan) can take us all the way. Everybody is important.

That was my point, I was trying to say that even though Dzeko has a better minutes per goal ratio it doesn't necessarily make him a better player than Balotelli.

At the end of the day you're right though, we have three great strikers, all of whom are playing most games now whether it be starting or as a sub, all of whom are in good form, all of which benefits our club. This is important.

Now people start talking sense. Support all of the players and stop pitting players against each other, they're all drudging for the same team, and they're all doing a fantastic job of it.

Had to come back and post in here seem as though it was my comments that sort of started this.

Yes us city fans are going to criticise our players if they do something wrong, we criticise each player as much as the next, you Bosnians would understand if you'd gone through the hughes, sven, pearce, keegan, royle etc.. years with this club. It worse for the older ones who went through the full 35 years. We're use to criticising...

However you only notice the Dzeko criticism because you look for it because your only here for him, try getting behind the other players in the team while your here. Balkanno this morning went as far as saying he hoped Aguero got subbed every time as long as Dzeko got game time and one ridiculously stupid fan even wished that someone would break nasri's legs after winning a penalty against you's far France the other week.

We all have our own opinions about Dzeko and I have made mine clear earlier on in the thread.

kenzie115 said:
His record is unbelievable and yet I'd still rather have Aguero and or Balotelli start ahead of him in big games. For 40 minutes today I was frustrated with him and then he produces a great run, skips past a defender and buries it in the bottom corner. Then he went missing for a bit before another good run and great cross for Silva's goal. He's a bit of an enigma for me.

What I'd like to see is for him to become more physical, I'd like him to watch videos of the likes of Drogba, Shearer, hell even Kevin Davies, and learn from them, because if he can use his height and strength to become a striker that defenders can't deal with physically, like Drogba was a couple of years ago, he'd be truly immense.

wow, someone who actually knows a bit about football

good to read something beyond the usual

Amel said:
kenzie115 said:
His record is unbelievable and yet I'd still rather have Aguero and or Balotelli start ahead of him in big games. For 40 minutes today I was frustrated with him and then he produces a great run, skips past a defender and buries it in the bottom corner. Then he went missing for a bit before another good run and great cross for Silva's goal. He's a bit of an enigma for me.

What I'd like to see is for him to become more physical, I'd like him to watch videos of the likes of Drogba, Shearer, hell even Kevin Davies, and learn from them, because if he can use his height and strength to become a striker that defenders can't deal with physically, like Drogba was a couple of years ago, he'd be truly immense.

wow, someone who actually knows a bit about football

good to read something beyond the usual

Don't be saying that, some people want me lynched because I don't think Barton tried to kill Silva yesterday ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.