Dzeko's Incredible Goals:Min Ratio

FFS! Football is a game of opinions, some see Dzeko as the best target man some are disappointed with his 'heavy touch'. Some see Hart as the best in the country some see him as very inexperienced. Yaya some see him as a brilliant all round mid, others as a lazy twat.

Dzeko is producing the goods on the pitch and at the end of the day that's what matters.

I'm sure that the great majority of Bosnian football fans are no more stupid than the great majority of English fans - a

hahaha...almost fell off my chair...well said.

Frank H said:
gogop said:
ManchesterCC said:
Also i don't think that many Bosnians worship Dzeko as it is forbidden in our religion to idolize anyone but god

Since when is there a bosnian religion?
Dear bosnian countrymen and trolls, let's please leave this forum or at least stop writing stupidities.
"ManchesterCC" must be referring to Islam, the religion of the majority of Bosnians,and often taken to distinguish them from Orthodox Serbs and Catholic Croats.

I'm sure that the great majority of Bosnian football fans are no more stupid than the great majority of English fans - and I think it's sad that a small minority are writing stupidities in this forum, causing OTT reactions from some of a small minded minority among City fans.

I know what he's referring to, but he can't say "our religion" in the name of Bosnians as we have many different religions and atheism over here.

And yes, average English and Bosnian football fans are pretty much equal reagarding the iq, but I can't feel ashamed for the English posters like when I read some of my countrymen.

Lucky Toma said:
I've just made the same comparison in my Sabotage Times review mate.

Feed the Edin.

I feel a sing song coming on

feed the edin
feed the edin
feed Dzeko and he will score
Feed the edin and he will score!

mancincali said:
Lucky Toma said:
I've just made the same comparison in my Sabotage Times review mate.

Feed the Edin.

I feel a sing song coming on

feed the edin
feed the edin
feed Dzeko and he will score
Feed the edin and he will score!

But the Dzeko fan club won't know who's song that was will they now.

Bring back Trever Morley & David Oldfield maybe Paul Moulden ?

Unbelievable this thread ! ALL the forwards we have are the best we have ever had.................

Well in the 30+ years i've been watching :(

gogop said:
Frank H said:
gogop said:
Since when is there a bosnian religion?
Dear bosnian countrymen and trolls, let's please leave this forum or at least stop writing stupidities.
"ManchesterCC" must be referring to Islam, the religion of the majority of Bosnians,and often taken to distinguish them from Orthodox Serbs and Catholic Croats.

I'm sure that the great majority of Bosnian football fans are no more stupid than the great majority of English fans - and I think it's sad that a small minority are writing stupidities in this forum, causing OTT reactions from some of a small minded minority among City fans.

I know what he's referring to, but he can't say "our religion" in the name of Bosnians as we have many different religions and atheism over here.

And yes, average English and Bosnian football fans are pretty much equal reagarding the iq, but I can't feel ashamed for the English posters like when I read some of my countrymen.

You are an absolute Muppet...... So lets get to the facts/reality, 99% of people who call themselves Bosnians are in fact Bosniaks/Muslims the others call them selves Croats/Catholics and Serbs/Orthodox. 99% of the people who follow the national team are Muslims and 97% of players who play for the national team are also Muslims baring a handful of players (pandza, misimovic, papac, maletic). Bosnian national team has only ever played on stadiums in Muslim controlled areas. Anyway enough of the reality check for you ! So yes i was referring to the Islamic faith which most bosniaks/bosnians including the above mentioned Dzeko practice............. fkn idiot ........ you can sit down now......... Ta

Anyway the rest of the forum should ignore the political debate which gogo tried to stir. I just have one more question for the general MC football fans. If you had two businesses, one made $5 million profit and the other made $10 million and you had to chose one, which would you chose ? (replace the $ with goals :P)

ManchesterCC said:
Anyway the rest of the forum should ignore the political debate which gogo tried to stir. I just have one more question for the general MC football fans. If you had two businesses, one made $5 million profit and the other made $10 million and you had to chose one, which would you chose ? (replace the $ with goals :P)

Please stop = haj' prestani zivota ti

Sorry for off topic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.