Eamonn Holmes

East Manchester said:
ban-mcfc said:
East Manchester said:
Epitome of a rag ? Doesn't go to the games??? I can fully understand the almost obsessive / paranoid hatred of everything United on this forum,but to question Utds support?
As for ' celebrity ' supporters every club has them,even City,I can't think of a bigger prick than the horrible one of the Gallagher brothers ,but no denying Oasis are fantastic.

The gallagher brothers being from manchester and attending games. you might think they're wankers but they're not glory supporters from another fucking country.
Btw I ain't supporting Eamon Holmes here,I don't know him and have no opinion of the guy,but you can't hate someone just because they support a team you don't like.
Why not?

East Manchester said:
ban-mcfc said:
East Manchester said:
Epitome of a rag ? Doesn't go to the games??? I can fully understand the almost obsessive / paranoid hatred of everything United on this forum,but to question Utds support?
As for ' celebrity ' supporters every club has them,even City,I can't think of a bigger prick than the horrible one of the Gallagher brothers ,but no denying Oasis are fantastic.

The gallagher brothers being from manchester and attending games. you might think they're wankers but they're not glory supporters from another fucking country.
Btw I ain't supporting Eamon Holmes here,I don't know him and have no opinion of the guy,but you can't hate someone just because they support a team you don't like.

I don't hate them or Eamonn Holmes for that matter. you're the one who compared holmes to them.

Eamonn holmes has no connection with united as a fan, nothing.

There always seems to an inordinate amount of Utd supporters from Ireland. James Nesbit is another one who's always eulogising over the rags. Don't know whether it's partially down to George Best being from Northern Ireland.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I feel confident enough in my own skin to state that I don't particularly dislike Holmes and there's far worse rag apologists than him out there: Macari, Schmeichel, Owen and Terry Christian immediately spring to mind.

Have to say I disagree for once GDM - as celebrity United fans go, he's up there with the worst for me. Not quite at Terry Christian's level but not far off it.

On another note, East Manchester seems quite a decent poster so far and I think he's taken an excessive amount of stick on this thread.

zisisfutbol said:
There always seems to an inordinate amount of Utd supporters from Ireland. James Nesbit is another one who's always eulogising over the rags. Don't know whether it's partially down to George Best being from Northern Ireland.
Try living over here! The 90's were particularly grim.

ban-mcfc said:
East Manchester said:
ban-mcfc said:

I don't hate them or Eamonn Holmes for that matter. you're the one who compared holmes to them.

Eamonn holmes has no connection with united as a fan, nothing.

yes he does.. hes a cu nt so are united!!

jimharri said:
zisisfutbol said:
I met a particularly grim rag in Westport once, very nearly clumped him.

Anyhow, I think Eamon Holmes should be left alone because if anyone ever found his natural home at a club it's this prick.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
jimharri said:
zisisfutbol said:

Anyhow, I think Eamon Holmes should be left alone because if anyone ever found his natural home at a club it's this prick.
Is there any other type?

jimharri said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
jimharri said:

Is there any other type?
Good point. The clincher was his statement: 'I don't really understand what people saw in Colin Bell'. Jesus wept.

zisisfutbol said:

I wonder how many of these Irish fans are Catholics and they support united because they are the catholic team of Manchester?

Rod Stewart gets on my nerves...the term plastic could have been coined for that jock/salford ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.