Early Leavers

Only one way to solve the problem. Ditch the loyalty points and introduce the Really Big Blue points scheme.

Under RBB You lOSE points if you:

Leave early
Don't buy a programme
Don't buy drinks
Don't have an in-stadium bet
Don't buy a replica shirt
Don't singalong at the tannoy Blue Moon
Don't stay seated to watch the half time Zorb ball entertainment.

Further points are docked for screaming in frustration, at any time, at the following players: Nasri, Mario, Kolorov and Edin.

The fewer points you lose the bigger a blue you can become - and if you wait enough years youll be as BIG a blue as some of the muppets on this thread.

I like people leaving early. Means they are well on their way when I come out after the final whistle so there's less people getting on the bus/driving the way I want to go home.

The only thing that really pisses me off is when they are leaving and then stand still to watch the game when something interesting happens on the pitch. If you've started moving keep doing it - you had the choice to stay and watch but now you've made you decision so get out of the way.

As far as empty seats on the tv - so what? I really couldn't give a toss what anybody else thinks about City.

People do what they want at the end of the day. i personally stay to the end every single match. simply because i want to know how it ends! I have to question the interest levels of a fan that leaves before tue final whistle of a game thats 0-0 going into extra time. i personally am glued to tue pgame and i couldnt bare to leave with time still remaining and everything still to play for. maybe IM the sad one..?? But i love city and i couldnt possibly leave a gake until yhi knew if wed wo.n or not
. edit. i cant write properly on this phone for the grammar and spelling police

-- Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:42 pm --

People do what they want at the end of the day. i personally stay to the end every single match. simply because i want to know how it ends! I have to question the interest levels of a fan that leaves before tue final whistle of a game thats 0-0 going into extra time. i personally am glued to tue pgame and i couldnt bare to leave with time still remaining and everything still to play for. maybe IM the sad one..?? But i love city and i couldnt possibly leave a gake until yhi knew if wed wo.n or not
. edit. i cant write properly on this phone for the grammar and spelling police<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:42 pm --<br /><br />People do what they want at the end of the day. i personally stay to the end every single match. simply because i want to know how it ends! I have to question the interest levels of a fan that leaves before tue final whistle of a game thats 0-0 going into extra time. i personally am glued to tue pgame and i couldnt bare to leave with time still remaining and everything still to play for. maybe IM the sad one..?? But i love city and i couldnt possibly leave a gake until yhi knew if wed wo.n or not

MR.X said:

At least you made sure.

is this still fucking going! fans leave early at every club all depending how the game is playing out

I've been attending City matches since the late 40s and I'm damned if I'll be told by some fascist interferers when I should leave the ground. For God's sake give it a rest, and find some other inoffensive bastards to whinge about. What the hell has it to do with you anyway?

Shirley said:
Said this before, we have a great hardcore of around 33,000 fans, the rest are made up of early leavers, booers and empty seats (season ticket holders who can't be arsed).

Cant believe i'm even bothering with this again but here goes...i ocassionally leave early (inc Reading game) and have had a season tkt since 1988...so i'm one of the 'hardcore' 33000 who was at the Blackpool home game in the old Div 3...so whats the definition of hardcore now then as i'm clearly not that anymore?

citysix said:
is this still fucking going! fans leave early at every club all depending how the game is playing out

Not in the same numbers. The Swamp was near deserted by the end of our 6-1 there yet Carrow Road was not despite the same scoreline. The Norwich fans, to their credit, were largely there until the end.

I think the Lads needed our support until final whistle against Reading and many weren't prepared to give this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.