Easy Meals For Uni?

dronefromsector7g said:
Not read every page, has anyone mentioned hunting for foxes, mice etc. that would be cheap.

How much energy are you likely to gain from hunting a mouse or fox? The resources required to build a trap would hardly be off set by edible return.

johnny on the spot said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Not read every page, has anyone mentioned hunting for foxes, mice etc. that would be cheap.

How much energy are you likely to gain from hunting a mouse or fox? The resources required to build a trap would hardly be off set by edible return.
Totally agree JOTS. Far more efficient to eat road kill.

You'll probably be able to grow enough cock cheese in a week to be able to have an omelette on the weekend. I suggest looking under bridges for pigeon eggs. If you can scrape off enough frumunder cheese, you could do a cheese platter that you could share with your mates.

bobmcfc said:
johnny on the spot said:
bobmcfc said:
Pot noodles are all 50p in asda right now so you could stock up ;)

So are onions. Buy them instead.

Not sure an onion would be a tasty meal on its own

Five people buy pot noodles, everyone eats pot noodles.

Five people buy onions, carrots, turnip, stock and meat, everyone eats stew ;p

Morrisons savers range,it's quality.Nearly all of it is as good as any other makes/names but a fraction of the price because it comes in cheap unbranded packaging .

Being at Uni myself, pasta and anything basically, I get family jars of bolognese sauce (3/4 days worth for yourself) and just whack it in. Omelette's are also piss easy. If you're looking to go really classy get a chicken breast and boil it, then fry it a bit with some Nando's sauce and put on rice or with garlic bread and chips. Voila. Co-Op ready meals are class as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.