Easy Meals For Uni?

Soup.

Buy vegetables, chop them up, put them in water, turn on the heat, add in a stock cube, wait until everything is soft, done.

Use a big pot and you can cook 5 meals worth in no time. To make a larger meal you have it with toasties or sandwiches.

mcmanus said:
pominoz said:
Invest in a crock pot, put meat and veggies in before you leave for the day and cook on low all day, when you get in dinner is ready.

<a class="postlink" href="http://southernfood.about.com/library/crock/blcpidx.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://southernfood.about.com/library/crock/blcpidx.htm</a>

Every single lad not at his mams should have one of these. Especially if;

Food money is tight.
You're not a decent cook.

Get a tub of multi vitamins though as veg loses its nutritional value in these due to the cooking process.

Iceland 1quid meals, lived on 1 a day last year while wife was sorting things out in Cyprus and i was on my own, oh and corn flakes

blue underpants said:
Iceland 1quid meals, lived on 1 a day last year while wife was sorting things out in Cyprus and i was on my own, oh and corn flakes
Not being sarky or anything, did you not put on weight during the time you were living on those £1 meals?

Blue Smarties said:
blue underpants said:
Not being sarky or anything, did you not put on weight during the time you were living on those £1 meals?
Not at all, don't think a bowl of cornflakes and a 1quid hot pot or shepheards pie after work will make you balloon up

underneath the sky said:
Just get a Hollands meat and potato pie and a tin of goods peas and you have got it cracked pie and peas mmmmmm

My mate used to buy those Fray Bentos tinned pies from the all night Esso garage on the way home from the pub - fucking minger.

A quick stir fry use pork it's cheep, find a whole sale butchers buy shin or skirt of beef (both cheap and very tasty) slow cook for a fantastic stew with veg. Get your veg from a market, much cheaper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.