Eberechi Eze

Can we not just play foden in the middle. He’s a much better player than Eze.

I think this would impact bobb more than anything. He might be out for 3 months and we might sign a 60m replacement, which would make it even harder for him to get into the side.
That's why I'd rather a young cm who is capable and is ok learning and growing. Capable to replace rodri in lesser games and can also play alongside. This would free up bernanrdo or foden to deputise right aide for the time being if needed. I'd rather Wharton now than Bruno but we will all take Bruno no problem haha

Can we not just play foden in the middle. He’s a much better player than Eze.

I think this would impact bobb more than anything. He might be out for 3 months and we might sign a 60m replacement, which would make it even harder for him to get into the side.
I think Eze might end up like Philips. I don't see him starting many. So what's the point.

That's why I'd rather a young cm who is capable and is ok learning and growing. Capable to replace rodri in lesser games and can also play alongside. This would free up bernanrdo or foden to deputise right aide for the time being if needed. I'd rather Wharton now than Bruno but we will all take Bruno no problem haha
I'm beginning to think the club may rather Wharton and would rather wait a year.

Eze can play all across the frontline.

If I'm being honest... Jack has to start doing more now.

If Jack doesn't have a good season this season, I'd be phasing him out for Eze.

That's just how I see it. Bobb for me is going to be far better than Grealish and Doku so I'd make sure Bobb got plenty of opportunities.
Think Jack will have a blinder this season . . .

Ake played for a Bournemouth team that got relegated ffs
Ake was a young Chelsea player with huge potential and he proved it later with Bournemouth and us.
Yep. There's a few:

Akanji wasn't good enough for Dortmund
Chelsea couldn't wait to get rid of Kovacic
Ortega had just been relegated
Mahrez was in a struggling Leicester side

Probably more that I can't think of too!
Akanji was one of the most promising fully-formed CBs when Dortmund bought him.
Kovacic was a RM pplayer and probably was the part of the best MF in the last WC.
Mahrez was one of very few PL players winning the title with different teams.

Eze is just a Crystal palace player with a decent season behind him....in Crystal Palace.

The only thing that slightly concerns me is that for some strange reason Crystal Palace players rarely do well after a big move. Ian Wright is an obvious exception but Zaha, Benteke and Wan Bissaka all left for big money and achieved very little.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.