Eberechi Eze

This decent season stuff?

Was he really stand out in any way or is it the usual English player hype as I seriously cannot remember him or noticed him in games I saw palace play any more than any other palace player.

But then I was not impressed with parqueta while the usual trasfer gimps on here were wanking over him.
Crystal Palace had a good run at the end of the season and that's it. Most of the season it was quite difficult to watch according to palace fans. They beat Villa 5 because the whole villa lot had their minds away at beaches and Euro.

And TBH Olise is actually the standout if I have to pick one from that lot. He is really good. But get less talk than his English teammates..

Last edited:
Crystal Palace had a good run at the end of the season and that's it. Most of the season it was quite difficult to watch according to palace fans. They beat Villa 5 because the whole villa lot has their minds away at beaches and Euro.

And TBH Olise is actually the standout if I have to pick one from that lot. He is really good. But get less talk than his English teammates..
How have so many people missed that Olise signed for Bayern lol

This decent season stuff?

Was he really stand out in any way or is it the usual English player hype as I seriously cannot remember him or noticed him in games I saw palace play any more than any other palace player.

But then I was not impressed with parqueta while the usual trasfer gimps on here were wanking over him.
They beat Villa 5-0 and that's it. The whole villa lot had their mind at beaches and Euro. And they sent their backup keeper who was a joke...

McAtee aint getting on the bench, Bobb is injured, Nunes just gotta go at this point.

Bernie & Kova on my bench. Phil/Kdb can play for me.

but Ive no idea why people think Eze makes sense, takes some amount of juggling to justify it.

Eze is up there as the best in the league at breaking defences. With through balls or taking on centre backs,also has a lethal right foot and scores from range. Eze against Aston Villa last season showed that. Emery villa sat back and Eze tore the defence apart made centre backs come out, konsa and Carlos didn’t know what to do couldn’t keep their shape.

Exactly what we need. What do we struggle with low blocks. What does Eze give us a solution.

Eze is up there as the best in the league at breaking defences. With through balls or taking on centre backs,also has a lethal right foot and scores from range. Eze against Aston Villa last season showed that. Emery villa sat back and Eze tore the defence apart made centre backs come out, konsa and Carlos didn’t know what to do couldn’t keep their shape.

Exactly what we need. What do we struggle with low blocks. What does Eze give us a solution.
Most of em play for us already, just dont see where he gets in on that left side with what we have. Would make sense if we can launch Nunes for him in a squad balance sense but doesn't look likely. I like him as a player tbf, but not sure he adds much that we already have.

We have other needs that need to be dealt with before being him in imo.

And catchphrase “ Eze does it” is class

The same Eze could not break bosnia and herzegovina defense at all in a friendly a week later. Only care about carrying the ball to nowhere and lose it everywhere.

Southgate had to send out Grealish and Madison to rescue them to make the score line decent. Both created goals immediately.

And Eze could not offer anything breaking Iceland defence a few days later.

That is his real ability against a real low block. Villa had an off day and Villa was not really good at building low block last season.

Last edited:
Have always thought he's a very tidy player that would do well here. Of course, I know fuck all so take that with a grain of salt.

I do think the Bobb injury makes a midfielder more likely (was already a need imo). Bernie/Phil are going to have to play out wide more often for at least a few months now.

Bottom line is, I trust our scouting team - and Pep/Txiki - to get the right players in.

Anybody we do buy won't be a panic one on the back of Bobb's injury. We're not the rags, we don't operate like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.