Eberechi Eze

He looks okay, but pure class? Pure class is a long way above a good midtable player.

It’s not like he’s just a young player breaking through either, he’s 25 and I haven’t seen anything from him to say he’s going to be pure class in his six year, 228 game career so far. He’s almost in his prime already.

Michael Olise looks a better prospect already and he’s 4 years younger.
Olise is recovering from an ACL and has no expected return date at this point.

No one that has ever been born is right all the time, and hence why opinions matter.

It's our club, we have all suffered as well as having the wonderful moments, we will be here long after Pep and Co have long gone.

People saying your not entitled to an opinion are a joke, discussion and debate should and are wonderful parts of life.
your opinion doesn't matter 0.0000001% where city's transfer dealings matter, maybe to a few on a city forum,but to the people who actually decide who and how much we buy a player for, the reality is you are not informed enough no matter how much you think you know,same with me and everyone else on here, of course debate is nice on a city forum, but some people actually believe they know more than the management team of probably the best run club in world football.

when we buy a player, we haven't watched him on a youtube clip, or seen him a few times on the telly, we go deep, a team of experts will analyzes everything he does, what he is like personality wise, leave it to the experts,they know what they are doing and how much they are willing to pay, go with the flow, rather than claiming to know more than pep, i dont give a fuck how much we paid for a player,or how much we sell them for, as long as that player improves us,then im happy

Its the market now because of the fees being paid Rice went for 105m if he went for 80m Caicido wouldn't have gone for 115m if you can't see that well...
So tell me straight up, Eze is worth 90 mil?

I think there is a level of bias towards the players from the Premier League, especially if they are English. Imagine we were offering £90m for Jesper Lindstrøm from Frankfurt. People would lose their minds. Most replies would be along the lines of "Who?" At least Jesper plays for Denmark and has CL experience, and I am not saying we should sign him.

Who!?!?!!?!?!

I get that but what happens when KDB is back... He will be behind him and Foden.

I'm not sure he's that experienced anyway, hes only been at Palace a couple of years.
Unfortunately there's no guarantee KDB, once back, will stay fit for the majority of the remaining games. Our squad is paper thin - we need additions quickly if we're going to go deep in 4 competitions.

Carry on with your list, then start the list of ones they got right. Guess which list is far far bigger.
these fucking idiots don't though, someone actually put," imagine signing jack rodwell for 100m and missing out on aguero" ,to prove their point, i mean

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.