Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
My £26m appears to be off but their year on year Q2 results are are down

<a class="postlink" href="http://andersred.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/manchester-united-q3-2012-results.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://andersred.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05 ... sults.html</a>

Fair enough. I thought heir last annual report showed record profit following training kit sponsors and other deals.

They will shed Berbatov and Owen from the wageroll though.

What worries me somewhat is taggart will see his side being only beaten on goal difference so only needs a tweak or two therefore can afford to spunk 70% of their budget on the main buy. Also the transfer fee isnt really the issue as if the price is £38m it will stay at that as teams will see no value in a bidding war at that level.

So it comes down to salary if thats how Hazard is. DO we pay 21 year olds more than Chelseas and the rags?? Genuine question as I dont know. I know we can afford to but do we and will we?

Edit - the rags dont have a worry with FFP do they so we may have a limit wheras they can factor it in.

Rammyblues said:
Like all transfers before, we have now entered the not to sure who he will sign for bit, this is where your metal is tested, for the ITKs it tests their credentials, having survived one or two threads like this in the past and having received little bits of information (not that I am ITK you understand) I am content to sit back and watch all the muppets waste many hours spouting on will he won't he, turn their anger on some of the information quoted, watch MUTV (sky news) and be persuaded he ain't coming here. For me I am content he will be a city player, if it doesn't happen it won't be because the ITKs are not ITKs it is just that transfers are huge complex contract negotiations worth millions of pounds and sometimes the unforseeable happens.

Chill people - for those experiencing this for the first time enjoy, for those with longer memories of the Tevez signing, Lescott, Silva, Toure (Yaya) Ronaldinho, Kaka (there was a cracker) don't make the same mistakes and get drawn.

God don't you just love the transfer window.

+1, enough said, if you don't like the ITK stuff go to another part of the forum

Rammyblues said:
Like all transfers before, we have now entered the not to sure who he will sign for bit, this is where your metal is tested, for the ITKs it tests their credentials, having survived one or two threads like this in the past and having received little bits of information (not that I am ITK you understand) I am content to sit back and watch all the muppets waste many hours spouting on will he won't he, turn their anger on some of the information quoted, watch MUTV (sky news) and be persuaded he ain't coming here. For me I am content he will be a city player, if it doesn't happen it won't be because the ITKs are not ITKs it is just that transfers are huge complex contract negotiations worth millions of pounds and sometimes the unforseeable happens.

Chill people - for those experiencing this for the first time enjoy, for those with longer memories of the Tevez signing, Lescott, Silva, Toure (Yaya) Ronaldinho, Kaka (there was a cracker) don't make the same mistakes and get drawn.

God don't you just love the transfer window.
Spot on apart from the loving it bit. Compulsive maybe

cookster said:
reddishblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It would appear I am wholly to be made responsible for the decision Hazard and his agents finally arrive at.

Not sure what is being attributed to me, where I have said he has signed?

What I will say is this, I would back myself against anyone, this forum or elsewhere, every single time when it comes to posting info as I have it.

It is why I remained steadfast throughout the Nasri and Aguero sagas last summer.

You can only have the courage of your convictions and those you trust. I'll keep posting and when.

I'll leave the opportunists and piggybackers to try and call a 50/50 when the agenda is now at hand.

Good night blues!

God almighty, not this excuse again...

Backed by Ric as a reliable source. Do one you clown.

Are you part of the cabal too ;) good WUM = lots of site hits = ?

cookster said:
reddishblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It would appear I am wholly to be made responsible for the decision Hazard and his agents finally arrive at.

What I will say is this, I would back myself against anyone, this forum or elsewhere, every single time when it comes to posting info as I have it.

It is why I remained steadfast throughout the Nasri and Aguero sagas last summer.

You can only have the courage of your convictions and those you trust. I'll keep posting and when.

I'll leave the opportunists and piggybackers to try and call a 50/50 when the agenda is now at hand.

Good night blues!

You'd think that seven transfer windows of quality information would convince some...

reddishblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Good night blues!

It's a big big signing. Only an idiot regards it as a done deal before it's done.

For example it looks like Chelsea came into the running late on. Other players may come on to City's horizons. Demands maybe excessive etc.

There are very few reliable sources of information so please don't damage this message board for other fans

route46 said:
from tolmie last post i think he stands by what he said.
as for moses source im going for a player who will leave the club by june 4th.
owen or has he already gone?????

Maybe Berbatov? By the way, judging by the response to moses and looking through his post history it seems like he's on a WUM. Just last week he was having a go at all the apparent ITK's.

reddishblue said:
cookster said:
reddishblue said:

Are you part of the cabal too ;) good WUM = lots of site hits = ?

1045740-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Cartoon-Boring-Parrot-Talking.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.