Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lavoixdessports.com/LOSC/2012/05/22/article_le-losc-tempere-l-information-selon-laquelle.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lavoixdessports.com/LOSC/201 ... elle.shtml</a>

i dont really understand what it means. I cant work out if its old news -that he said he prefers to move to the rags, or its something else.
sorry if posted.

LOSC tempers the information that Hazard has signed for Manchester United

This is information that fuse now on English sites: the pearl of LOSC have decided to sign for the club Mancunian. Eden Hazard, also courted by Manchester City and Chelsea would have finally made ​​his choice.
Frederic Paquet, deputy director general of Lille, held to temper the enthusiasm of the English media: "We have no information to this effect. Today, officially, Eden has not signed anywhere. "

Author of an outstanding season, Eden Hazard has been voted the best player in Ligue 1 this season. He completed his journey to Lille by a triple on Sunday against Nancy (4-1). Desiring to be quiet quickly, the Belgian decided to unveil soon the name of the club in which he will play next season.

That article actually seems to say the opposite... from what I understand (people fluent in French correct me if wrong) it says the English media have said he's joining/joined United but Lille have said it's not true and as of today Hazard has signed for no one.

LoveCity said:
That article actually seems to say the opposite... from what I understand (people fluent in French correct me if wrong) it says the English media have said he's joining/joined United but Lille have said it's not true and as of today Hazard has signed for no one.

That's how I read it mate. Mind you, O level French has let me down big time before !

the rags are doing an arry!!!!! we wanted him but couldnt compete blah blah blah!! its to appease their fans while at the same time giving the media ammunition to winge about our money etc!!

richards30 said:
the rags are doing an arry!!!!! we wanted him but couldnt compete blah blah blah!! its to appease their fans while at the same time giving the media ammunition to winge about our money etc!!
I was thinking this especially when Freddie Kruger(Crerrand) announced we'd spent £38million on him.

richards30 said:

Your £500 is....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp6Zx_fzpq8[/youtube]

Hehe ;-)

MSP said:
Plain Speaking said:
ono said:
To be fair, you can't blame him after watching United's ruthlessly attacking display against us. You'd be a fool not to want in on that.
I think the point is after the derby he was coming to us everything pointed to it, (including the bookies!). Since then he's reflected and perhaps reckons United need him more than we do and he thinks he will get more game time there? I suspect the rags have also been scaring him about FFP a few years down the line. Hopefully RM is clarifying both issues at present.

He's not reflected at all, he and his agent are just playing games to get more money.

Who in the right mind would pick United if City wants him at this moment?

And most importantly, if City don't want to pay demanded wages, there's no chance United could do it.

He'll be City player in no more than 2 weeks.

He had enough time to be worried about his playing time at City and excited about same at United but it still was never mentioned and we were huge favorites until money problem occurred ;)

Chelsea will sign him because RA has just won CL and has the lunacy to give him weekly wages of 200,000+; Luckily for us, RM wont do that, mainly because he's not proven and inflated wages

Sky Blue said:
richards30 said:

Your £500 is....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp6Zx_fzpq8[/youtube]

lol! after speaking to a couple of good people im more confident more than i was on sunday!!

Hehe ;-)

BlueMoonBelgianWhite said:
MSP said:
Plain Speaking said:
I think the point is after the derby he was coming to us everything pointed to it, (including the bookies!). Since then he's reflected and perhaps reckons United need him more than we do and he thinks he will get more game time there? I suspect the rags have also been scaring him about FFP a few years down the line. Hopefully RM is clarifying both issues at present.

He's not reflected at all, he and his agent are just playing games to get more money.

Who in the right mind would pick United if City wants him at this moment?

And most importantly, if City don't want to pay demanded wages, there's no chance United could do it.

He'll be City player in no more than 2 weeks.

He had enough time to be worried about his playing time at City and excited about same at United but it still was never mentioned and we were huge favorites until money problem occurred ;)

Chelsea will sign him because RA has just won CL and has the lunacy to give him weekly wages of 200,000+; Luckily for us, RM wont do that, mainly because he's not proven and inflated wages

Chelsea are certainly bigger threat but I don't think there's anyone enough mad to pay 200k and I strongly believe it+s only usual contract negotiating media war between Hazard camp and City that will finish in happy manner for both sides :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.