Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluemooner33 said:
Castiel said:
Why do United want him anyway? They have a squad composed entirely of wingers and they're screaming out for a CM or even a DM.

It seems just as strange as trying to sign Sneijder when they needed a CM. I swear if Ferguson had City or Chelsea resources he'd make some massive mistakes.

Hazard's best position is 2nd striker or in the hole, can play wing but is better in the middle

We are buying him as a winger surely?

johnmc said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Castiel said:
Why do United want him anyway? They have a squad composed entirely of wingers and they're screaming out for a CM or even a DM.

It seems just as strange as trying to sign Sneijder when they needed a CM. I swear if Ferguson had City or Chelsea resources he'd make some massive mistakes.

Hazard's best position is 2nd striker or in the hole, can play wing but is better in the middle

I think, yes, but I think with time going by he'll progressively put Nasri on the bench and take his place.

Hkibou said:
johnmc said:
Bluemooner33 said:

I think, yes, but I think with time going by he'll progressively put Nasri on the bench and take his place.

He'll take over from Tevez straight away imo

If he comes to us we will have a unique player who can play in different positions from 2nd striker across the whole of attacking midfield, IMO it would enable Silva to be rested for a kick off, but with matches being played twice a week from October through to March no one will have that much time off. Mancini has said we are out to win every match. Rotation may be needed and having someone who can play in a variety of positions is better than a player who can only play in one position. I believe this is why NDJ has been sidelined this year but believe he will get a new contract because he has played well when called upon.

I agree that Hazard will replace Tevez. He is just like Arshavin. Not a winger but someone to break into the box and score.

The trick is to get Balotelli, Aguero and Hazzard all working together as a lethal strike force. (Just as I'd have hoped with Tevez)

Then it's a question of what 3 midfielders to use behind them.

TonyM said:
I agree that Hazard will replace Tevez. He is just like Arshavin. Not a winger but someone to break into the box and score.

The trick is to get Balotelli, Aguero and Hazzard all working together as a lethal strike force. (Just as I'd have hoped with Tevez)

I can't see him using those three together at the same time as then you'd need at least Barry and Toure behind them leaving room for only Silva/Nasri.

-------------Aguero------------
Hazard-------Nasri---------Silva
-------Toure--------Barry------

looks more likely to me if we get him.<br /><br />-- Tue May 22, 2012 10:19 pm --<br /><br />
mancblue said:
Personally think Kompany will have a word when they meet up for international.
They already have met up. He's posted pictures of them bowling somewhere. I'm sure he's on it as we speak.

Hate all this close season will he, won't he shit. Its every bloody year, now.

Bongo Joe said:
TonyM said:

I can't see him using those three together at the same time as then you'd need at least Barry and Toure behind them leaving room for only Silva/Nasri.

-------------Aguero------------
Hazard-------Nasri---------Silva
-------Toure--------Barry------

looks more likely to me if we get him.

-- Tue May 22, 2012 10:19 pm --

mancblue said:
Personally think Kompany will have a word when they meet up for international.
They already have met up. He's posted pictures of them bowling somewhere. I'm sure he's on it as we speak.
cool cool, let's just hope now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.