Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much but it's enough to see 10 minutes youtube video to see that he is not close to talent Cristiano Ronaldo have.

It's not any kind of dig on him, Ronaldo's talent is very, very rare but I can't see that in Hazard while I saw it in Ronaldo first time I've seen him playing for United.

MSP said:
Not much but it's enough to see 10 minutes youtube video to see that he is not close to talent Cristiano Ronaldo have.

It's not any kind of dig on him, Ronaldo's talent is very, very rare but I can't see that in Hazard while I saw it in Ronaldo first time I've seen him playing for United.

Career for you in scouting clearly. When tranny first started at the rags I thought he was a shite flashy tart. I was half wrong it turns out

blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
MSP said:

Career for you in scouting clearly. When tranny first started at the rags I thought he was a shite flashy tart. I was half wrong it turns out

well, maybe I saw him first time later than you did and he already improved, hehe

MSP said:
blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
MSP said:

well, maybe I saw him first time later than you did and he already improved, hehe

Maybe....
Or maybe I couldnt see past his stupid dyed flicky fringe bits he had and the fact he was a twunt of the highest calibre

Does he look good on YouTube clips? Yes, but so did Samaras.
Is he worth 30m+? Hell no.
Is he worth 200k+ a week? Hell no.

If we are going to throw this kind of money round surely a proven prem player would be a better option say 20m plus adebayor for bale.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Does he look good on YouTube clips? Yes, but so did Samaras.
Is he worth 30m+? Hell no.
Is he worth 200k+ a week? Hell no.

If we are going to throw this kind of money round surely a proven prem player would be a better option say 20m plus adebayor for bale.

A proven prem player? I can't think of a proven prem player that we could get that would improve our squad! Yes there are a few 1 year wonders that we could buy, but we did that 2/3 years ago. Bale is good but if he was to spend most of the time on the bench i don't think he has the same mentality as say Milner who consistently performs well when asked, the same can be said for RVP or Cisse to name just 2. Vidic or Rooney would improve the squad but we'll never get them. As soon as any player starts to show a bit of form in the prem the price goes crazy, Downing, Young, Adams, Cahill the list is endless. If we are to spend money why not buy from abroad, Sergio, Silva or Zabba have never let us down. I'm sure Hazzard will fit in nicely, or Ribery or Robben or any of the other big names linked to us, better value for money IMO.

johnmc said:
Blue Coop said:
I find it fascinating that 'Sky Sources' understood united were favourites yet here is Skybet's current odds.

Man City 8/11
Man Utd 5/4
Chelsea 3/1
Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool 33/1

It seems even they don't trust their own sources very much..

Odds are also based on the money bet/liabilities so dont read too much into either

Not completely, yes to some degree the bookies like to keep on top, thats why they will lay the bets off, but at the end of the day there is some1 scratching his head trying to work out whats gonna happen with things like this. For example Ole Gunner went from 20/1 to something like 4/9 in mins the other day when some1 found out he was talking to Villa, that all turned pear shape didn't it.

Starting to get a little pissed with this boy...wouldn't be gutted if we missed out on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.