Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
Not much but it's enough to see 10 minutes youtube video to see that he is not close to talent Cristiano Ronaldo have.

It's not any kind of dig on him, Ronaldo's talent is very, very rare but I can't see that in Hazard while I saw it in Ronaldo first time I've seen him playing for United.

No offense but i find it kinda stupid that you base your entire opinion of Hazard's talent on a 10 minute youtube video.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Does he look good on YouTube clips? Yes, but so did Samaras.
Is he worth 30m+? Hell no.
Is he worth 200k+ a week? Hell no.

If we are going to throw this kind of money round surely a proven prem player would be a better option say 20m plus adebayor for bale.

"proven prem players"
Yes because players who have proven themselves in the PL never flop right?
*Torres, Caroll*

putijean said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Does he look good on YouTube clips? Yes, but so did Samaras.
Is he worth 30m+? Hell no.
Is he worth 200k+ a week? Hell no.

If we are going to throw this kind of money round surely a proven prem player would be a better option say 20m plus adebayor for bale.

"proven prem players"
Yes because players who have proven themselves in the PL never flop right?
*Torres, Caroll*

There wasn't anything proven about Fernando Torres last 18 months with Liverpool. Certainly not anything proven with Carrolls 4 months at Newcastle.

putijean said:
MSP said:
Not much but it's enough to see 10 minutes youtube video to see that he is not close to talent Cristiano Ronaldo have.

It's not any kind of dig on him, Ronaldo's talent is very, very rare but I can't see that in Hazard while I saw it in Ronaldo first time I've seen him playing for United.

No offense but i find it kinda stupid that you base your entire opinion of Hazard's talent on a 10 minute youtube video.

I don't base my entire opinion on Youtube video (+ I watched him playing in full games) but I really feel 10 minutes of Youtube video are enough to see if someone is potentially new Ronaldo.

Youtube could trick someone to think that some not so good player is great as YT compilations are made from player's best stuff but it's hard to trick someone to opposite - to think that great player is not so great.

I've said numerous times that I would be delighted if City sign him (and I'm positive that's going to happen) and that he is great player but no offense, I don't think he's next Ronaldo.

minimalistic said:
The Doctor said:
Is the Transfer Window open?
Nobody seems to have moved clubs yet anywhere in Europe!

Think it opens 1st June

That's my thought also..................and Hazard to decide where he's going when the window opens....................I think those involved already know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.