Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are surely looking for wide players: both Nasri and Silva prefer to play more centrally and we have strikers who can and do drop into the hole. I assume Hazard's concerns about game time are the prospect of being rotated with Silva and Nasri if he joins us. We need more options out wide so perhaps it is time to move on; unless Mancini is thinking of having less in the way of out and out strikers.

Sorry if already posted...

Massimo Marioni ‏@MassMarioni
And that 'position' Hazard is after, in case you were wondering, is the No.10 role, not out wide. Who'll give it to him? #mufc #mcfc #cfc

OB1 said:
City are surely looking for wide players: both Nasri and Silva prefer to play more centrally and we have strikers who can and do drop into the hole. I assume Hazard's concerns about game time are the prospect of being rotated with Silva and Nasri if he joins us. We need more options out wide so perhaps it is time to move on; unless Mancini is thinking of having less in the way of out and out strikers.

Don't get this obsession with width to be honest.
Flexibilty and interchange of movement wins the day.

Barcalona, City ....

I think the rags supposed interest in Hazard says more about a possible change in formation for them than anything else.

He's wants the 'No.10 role'.

Utd play 442, if anyone drops deep it's Rooney.

Chelsea play 10-0-0, no room for attacking players ;) when the do attack, they don't seem to play a formation with a No.10 in.

City, we have Silva, Nasri and Tevez to play behind Aguero/Dzeko/Balotelli.

If he want's this No.10 role, none of three clubs seem a particularly obvious choice.

The way this lad talks and his manner, he'll be absolutely hammered by everyone if he doesn't score 15 in his first season!

You'd think he was Messi, the way he goes on.

toffee balls said:
OB1 said:

Don't get this obsession with width to be honest.
Flexibilty and interchange of movement wins the day.

Barcalona, City ....

I think the rags supposed interest in Hazard says more about a possible change in formation for them than anything else.

Didn't one of the City coaching staff say in Italy that we were looking for wingers? Flexibility and interchange are great and I'm all for that but having the option of playing with proper wingers could improve the team's tactically flexibility and I thought that was what they were trying to do.

Freestyler said:
The way this lad talks and his manner, he'll be absolutely hammered by everyone if he doesn't score 15 in the his first season!

You'd think he was Messi, the way he goes on.

Examples ?

Please show one quotation from him that allows you to say that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.