Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hkibou said:
Freestyler said:
The way this lad talks and his manner, he'll be absolutely hammered by everyone if he doesn't score 15 in the his first season!

You'd think he was Messi, the way he goes on.

Examples ?

Please show one quotation from him that allows you to say that

where have you been the last 7 days?

His attitude, his manner and approach to everything. His arrogance, he think's he is gods gift and he's a worldbeater.

Messi is, he never says it though.

johnmc said:
Tevez out Hazard in

We can't release it now because that may affect Tevez value.

Thats how I see it

I think this is bang on what city have planned, pulling it off is the trick though!

Freestyler said:
Hkibou said:
Freestyler said:
The way this lad talks and his manner, he'll be absolutely hammered by everyone if he doesn't score 15 in the his first season!

Examples ?

where have you been the last 7 days?

His attitude, his manner and approach to everything. His arrogance, he think's he is gods gift and he's a worldbeater.

Messi is, he never says it though.

You still haven't answered my question.

If you say somebody is arrogant or thinks he is gods gifted, you have to prove it with concrete facts.

I, and all Lille fans, have known Hazard for 8 years, he has never been blamed for his arrogance... Andgod knows he could have been arrogant, given his superiority to all other Lille players.

PS : All i want to say is, do not let yourself influenced by how the media picture him.
Wait until you know the guy before you judge him.

Hkibou said:
Freestyler said:

Examples ?

He tweeted this the other day....

@Hazard10Eden Je me suis déjà aussi bien que Lionel Messi je demande les salaires respectifs et une position sur le terrain de mon choix

sjk2008 said:
Hkibou said:
Freestyler said:

Examples ?

@Hazard10Eden Je me suis déjà aussi bien que Lionel Messi je demande les salaires respectifs et une position sur le terrain de mon choix

I doubt he tweeted it, for the good reson he knows how to speak french.

There are grammar mistakes in this sentence that even Ribery wouldn't do

Hkibou said:
sjk2008 said:
Hkibou said:
Examples ?

I doubt he tweeted it, for the good reson he knows how to speak french.

There are grammar mistakes in this sentence that even Ribery wouldn't do

Nibble.

Don't know what people are so shocked about he is choosing which club to go to. People bang on like he's been going round wearing a shirt with his own face on saying how he is above all clubs but Barca. All he has said is that he is going to choose the club which is best for him. Oh he wants big wages?! Shock horror.

Mark - TheBlue said:
Don't know what people are so shocked about he is choosing which club to go to. People bang on like he's been going round wearing a shirt with his own face on saying how he is above all clubs but Barca. All he has said is that he is going to choose the club which is best for him. Oh he wants big wages?! Shock horror.

Yeah that T shirt was the last straw for me. Unless it was photoshopped.

Red_fan said:
Cheadle Blue said:
zoffie said:
Rooney likes to play in the hole. Kagawa likes to play in the hole. Hazard wants to play in the hole.

I think Hazard will go to United & Chelsea will get Kagawa

Just about to say the same thing re rooney. And we will kick off like fuck if he isn't aloud to drop off and get more onvolved in the game.

Rooney will do what he's told. Nah seriously, he played as a lone striker in 2009/10 and had a great time of it. He doesn't demand to play in the hole.

I would be very surprised if we got both Kagawa and Hazard, that makes little sense to me. Although if we offloaded Anderson, it would start to make some sense.

No Rooney spoke about it, he hated it, he scored tonnes of goals there but he said he didn't enjoy it, that it marginalised him from getting involved in the game.

Although you do think that your pursuit of Kagawa meant that Rooney was always going to be the main striker next season.

One thing Kagawa & Hazard are not & that is central midfielders. Anderson has been a central midfielder for you, Anderson leaving should have little impact on how you manage to fit Kagawa & Hazard in, who would both cost over £20m

Yes, Kagawa is in his last year of his contract but, Dortmund have already rejected one bid. Neuer went for £20m with a year left on his contract & there are other suitors for Kagawa, which means that they're not likely to accept a smaller offer early in the summer.

You still have Park, Valencia & Nani, you have just bought Young..

All of this & you're latest a/c's didn't look too clever.
Which is why I'd be shocked if you were to sign Kagawa AND Hazard, but stranger things have happened

Lots of commentsabout Tevez out, he is going nowhere in my opinion.

No one can afford his fee or wages. Players of his age look to get their final contract with a w
big wage packet - not lowering his wages.

Winning the PL confirmed Tevez stay IMO, he will feel he can win some serious trophies now at City, he wants to be part of the prject and he is getting payed very well! He won't want to change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.