Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red_fan said:
Fair enough, but still, Hazard would have to be very stupid to judge both teams on one game especially considering our lineup and the circumstances of us only needing a point. (and the fact that we were away from home)
True. It's fucking difficult to win a derby away from home!
Derby-Manchester-United-vs-Manchester-City-1-6-Video_crop_650x440.jpg
<br /><br />-- Fri May 25, 2012 1:19 pm --<br /><br />
Red_fan said:
If only we could fit the last 20 years on a DVD....
As if the last 20 years actually matter when he would be joining the current team in the current situation.

You sound like a scouser

Can no one on here talk about football without acting like kids. The way some blues band about the 6-1 win is cringey. Back to Hazard now.

SWP's back said:
Red_fan said:
Fair enough, but still, Hazard would have to be very stupid to judge both teams on one game especially considering our lineup and the circumstances of us only needing a point. (and the fact that we were away from home)
True. It's fucking difficult to win a derby away from home!
Derby-Manchester-United-vs-Manchester-City-1-6-Video_crop_650x440.jpg

-- Fri May 25, 2012 1:19 pm --

Red_fan said:
If only we could fit the last 20 years on a DVD....
As if the last 20 years actually matter when he would be joining the current team in the current situation.

You sound like a scouser

Exactly what i was thinking but i think you put it better lol

SWP's back said:

You sound like a scouser
I guess the fact that I was joking went right over your head then, yeah?

Mark - TheBlue said:
Can no one on here talk about football without acting like kids. The way some blues band about the 6-1 win is cringey. Back to Hazard now.

We beat them 1-6 in there back yard unless they demolish us by the same score we have a few years of that one

Mark - TheBlue said:

OK but with all that "History" its nice to keep prospective of where we are at.

allan harper said:
Danamy said:
Red_fan said:

No worries as we sent him a copy of the 1-6 so he could judge properly

Heard anything about Bale mate or any other signings ?

Nothing on Bale at the moment allan, i'll give you the heads up if anything changes though

Mark - TheBlue said:
Like it or not the 6-1 was huge and contributed to the goal difference that won us the league. Red Fan said about how they played away, so did Danamy. Don't see your problem TBH.

Danamy said:
allan harper said:
Danamy said:
No worries as we sent him a copy of the 1-6 so he could judge properly

Heard anything about Bale mate or any other signings ?

Nothing on Bale at the moment allan, i'll give you the heads up if anything changes though

Nice one mate, I'll leave you to finish off that Rag !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.