Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark - TheBlue said:
jonmcity said:
Red_fan said:
It was significant, just like the other 37 games.

I don't think Mark minds people mentioning it in that context, but trying to bait a United fan with it in the middle of a transfer thread about Eden Hazard is cringeworthy in fairness.

So do you honestly think he is coming to you?

He would fit in both sides. Playing behind Rooney or playing behind Aguero for us. If he joins us I do think Nasri's game time will be more limited though. But hazard Silva and Yaya supporting Aguero sounds good for us!

Oh you were asking the United fan haha my bad.

Playing behind Aguero, with Silva and Yaya supporting no other choice really is there.

Red_fan said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Red_fan said:

I don't think Mark minds people mentioning it in that context, but trying to bait a United fan with it in the middle of a transfer thread about Eden Hazard is cringeworthy in fairness.
The same could be said about bringing up the games we played poorly in.

That was just a retort to the claim that the City attack is way better than ours. There was no baiting there.

Seriously, can we just move on from this petty squabbling and talk about Eden Hazard?

i agree we should move on but to suffice to say however little the margin was we had the edge and that is why the trophy resides with us

Mark - TheBlue said:
He would fit in both sides. Playing behind Rooney or playing behind Aguero for us. If he joins us I do think Nasri's game time will be more limited though. But hazard Silva and Yaya supporting Aguero sounds good for us!

Oh you were asking the United fan haha my bad.
It does sound good however I think Mancini will rest Silva much more he has been struggling with an injury through much of last season. At the end of last season it was Silva coming off not Nasri.

Red_fan said:
jonmcity said:
Red_fan said:

Absolutely no idea mate. It seems like Eden Hazard is the only one that knows that.

Some signs look good. IMO he would have more chance of playing in his preferred position with us (and more regularly) and we do have the Ronaldo factor. It must surely be a massive attraction for Hazard to see how we developed Ronaldo the way we did. And then there are a couple of reports in France that he's leaning towards us, and Sky reported the same thing. On the other hand it's likely that City and Chelsea will have offered significantly more money.

As I said though, I have no idea where he'll end up, completely up in the air.

And you accuse the Dippers of being deluded.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Red_fan said:
jonmcity said:
Red_fan said:

Absolutely no idea mate. It seems like Eden Hazard is the only one that knows that.

Some signs look good. IMO he would have more chance of playing in his preferred position with us (and more regularly) and we do have the Ronaldo factor. It must surely be a massive attraction for Hazard to see how we developed Ronaldo the way we did. And then there are a couple of reports in France that he's leaning towards us, and Sky reported the same thing. On the other hand it's likely that City and Chelsea will have offered significantly more money.

What is this Ronaldo factor you speak of ? what does it even mean ? He was always going ot be a great player regardless of who he played for, he just needed to work at it. It doesnt mean that if Hazard signs for you the same thing is going to happen, plus Ronaldo played with some good players, not like who Hazard is going to play with......

I think anyone would develp more playing with Aguero, Silva, Yaya, Kompany, don you think ?

Rorz88 said:
Red_fan said:
jonmcity said:

What is this Ronaldo factor you speak of ? what does it even mean ? He was always going ot be a great player regardless of who he played for, he just needed to work at it. It doesnt mean that if Hazard signs for you the same thing is going to happen, plus Ronaldo played with some good players, not like who Hazard is going to play with......

I think anyone would develp more playing with Aguero, Silva, Yaya, Kompany, don you think ?

Ronaldo practically did the exact opposite of what slur was trying to make him do at the beginning

LoveCity said:
In addition to telling his suitors that he wants to play a specific position, he's now suggesting he wants the number 10 shirt too wherever he goes ("I have always dreamed of playing the number 10 role, and wearing that number on my back."). I wonder if he'll want a say in his destination club's transfer policy next. Anyway...

Dzeko is our #10
Shrek is their #10
Mata is Chelsea's #10

if he signed for us wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't given a # until the new kit comes out later in the summer. Players might even be on the move... 8, 9, 10, and 11 could all be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.