Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will flop in the prem AND he is a massive fool as he has demonstrated perfectly these last few weeks.

Us, Skum and Chelsea should tell him where to go.

Cobwebcat said:
I want him because I don't want the rags to have him! I've only seen him a few times and he is a good player nothing more.

If you go on Castrol rankings and ask who is better Hazard or Bale it says:

"We have a winner! Gareth Bale is ranked 20 in the Castrol EDGE Rankings, compared to Eden Hazard who's ranked 77"

I tend to agree. I'd be more excited about Bale right now.

e064v8.jpg

southern muppet said:
Cobwebcat said:
I want him because I don't want the rags to have him! I've only seen him a few times and he is a good player nothing more.

If you go on Castrol rankings and ask who is better Hazard or Bale it says:

"We have a winner! Gareth Bale is ranked 20 in the Castrol EDGE Rankings, compared to Eden Hazard who's ranked 77"

I tend to agree. I'd be more excited about Bale right now.

e064v8.jpg

Haha yeah the Castol stuff is rubbish but I stil prefer Bale (and that's not a Clarkie!)

southern muppet said:
I think Bale would certainly be less of a risk. I did say at the beginning of the summer between us and United whoever doesn't get Hazard will probably get Bale. I can't understand why United aren't in for Bale to be honest, perfect player for them.
A £40+ million price-tag might have something to do with it.

Lancet Fluke said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
What are you babbling on about?
Rag thats talking shit. Just ignore him

We are the champions of England, can pay the highest wages in the world and he thinks waiting to see if a player does us the honour of choosing us is like derby week? Bizarre. I'm sure we are in a position to call the shots to players now rather than the other way round. I'd like to think so anyway.
To a certain degree, but if 4/5 top euro clubs show intrest in you then top players call the shots.

We could have him without question I think if we had a care-free approach to paying wages like we did before. But the club has stamped down their foot now and won't go crazy on wages unless it's an established superstar from a big club. It seems like we've offered similar wages as the rags and Chelsea have when we all know we could "blow them out of the water" if we chose to.

LoveCity said:
We could have him without question I think if we had a care-free approach to paying wages like we did before. But the club has stamped down their foot now and won't go crazy on wages unless it's an established superstar from a big club. It seems like we've offered similar wages as the rags and Chelsea have when we all know we could "blow them out of the water" if we chose to.

The small matter of FFPR is why an accountant is acting chairman right now..So unless we are rather sure that it´s a profitable buy I doubt it will be sanctioned.
Chelsea with a big part of their squad on pre 2010 june contracts will not be that affected I guess.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.johnlewis.com/231298902/Product.aspx?s_kenid=046a6694-03f3-f748-ba05-00003ee89bc9&s_kwcid=12x740474" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.johnlewis.com/231298902/Prod ... =12x740474</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.