Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
We could have him without question I think if we had a care-free approach to paying wages like we did before. But the club has stamped down their foot now and won't go crazy on wages unless it's an established superstar from a big club. It seems like we've offered similar wages as the rags and Chelsea have when we all know we could "blow them out of the water" if we chose to.
If you put yourself in his shoes, I think you'd choose Utd. He'll play regularly there. I can understand our interest as we need more players to compete in the Cups too, but if you asked me to pick a 1st choice team if we had hazard, I'm not sure I'd pick him.

I hope we continue to bid for the top players but we'll have problems adding stars to our squad now, as they will look at our team, and wonder where they'll play. Better strategy to buy young hungry players like Hoillet

Marvin said:
LoveCity said:
We could have him without question I think if we had a care-free approach to paying wages like we did before. But the club has stamped down their foot now and won't go crazy on wages unless it's an established superstar from a big club. It seems like we've offered similar wages as the rags and Chelsea have when we all know we could "blow them out of the water" if we chose to.
If you put yourself in his shoes, I think you'd choose Utd. He'll play regularly there. I can understand our interest as we need more players to compete in the Cups too, but if you asked me to pick a 1st choice team if we had hazard, I'm not sure I'd pick him.

I hope we continue to bid for the top players but we'll have problems adding stars to our squad now, as they will look at our team, and wonder where they'll play. Better strategy to buy young hungry players like Hoillet

Not if they sign Kagawa. They are looking for quality but at a low cost, Kagawa is the cheaper option.

Going off the comments attributed to him and his agent he/they sound more suited to United than City. An overrated gob-shite who thinks he's gods' gift to football!

He doesn't sound like someone who would get on well with players that have won things yet are have understated personalities ie Yaya, Silva, Kompany etc

I know I'll get slated by the Hazard fanboys for this, but as much as I think letting him go to the scum might bite us on the arse I'm not sure I want him here. He has been an arrogant little prick in the press, and I'm not sure he would get on in a team where he is one of the world class players rather than the only one. He looks great in France and I don't doubt his talent, but Samaras is looking good in the SPL if you want to play that game.

Blue Hefner said:
Going off the comments attributed to him and his agent he/they sound more suited to United than City. An overrated gob-shite who thinks he's gods' gift to football!

He doesn't sound like someone who would get on well with players that have won things yet are have understated personalities ie Yaya, Silva, Kompany etc

What I have read about Hazard is one of his former coaches said that he lacked charisma.

LoveCity said:

All thanks to FFP. United were able to offer the biggest fees and best wages for years and years which allowed them to become the club they are today and now we are in the position to do the same and bring world class, exciting talent to City they come up with this bullshit. Really pisses me off.

I am aghast by the stupidity of some here.
It's almost as if you WANT him to be arrogant. Or at least somebody explains me clearly how saying he will decide according to the position the coach wants him to play is arrogant.

Some really sound like little children who want their toy right now and as soon as they have to wait a week to have it they start to throw a tantrum.

But you're right, he'd better sign for Man United, so he will not corrupt your humble players like Balotelli, Tevez, Nasri ...

Hkibou said:
I am aghast by the stupidity of some here.
It's almost as if you WANT him to be arrogant. Or at least somebody explains me clearly how saying he will decide according to the position the coach wants him to play is arrogant.

Some really sound like little children who want their toy right now and as soon as they have to wait a week to have it they start to throw a tantrum.

But you're right, he'd better sign for Man United, so he will not corrupt your humble players like Balotelli, Tevez, Nasri ...

Cheers fanboy, now dry your eyes nobody said they "WANT him to be arrogant". A talented young player like that has an agent to play the big clubs off against each other behind closed doors -he doesn't need to do it in the press. As for "children wanting their toy right now" we have had to wait over 40 years to even get a look in the toy box so do one rag.

Popcorn-18-Popcorn-Cat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.