Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez City said:
Some posters here are obsessed about my posts, but I am sorry I don't give a sh*t about yours ;).

Anyhow, Hazard is a creative SPARK and will improve any team in the World including Barcelona.
Go back to your own forum if you don't like us then!!!

That story is completely made up and even rips off the "loan him back to Lille" angle that Hazard's not-quite-agent said we'd do. United have enough wingers and will blow big money on a central midfielder eventually, not another winger.

LoveCity said:
That story is completely made up and even rips off the "loan him back to Lille" angle that Hazard's not-quite-agent said we'd do. United have enough wingers and will blow big money on a central midfielder eventually, not another winger.

Ferguson like to collect wingers.
He already have Giggs,Park,Nani,Ashley Young & Valencia, and he is using 3 of them almost every game with his 4-1-3-2 new formation.
And also he is using Valencia as a RB and he is doing great there.

So there is always room for wingers in United.

But they won't blow such huge money on one, if they add others it'd be cheaper promising wingers like when they signed Valencia. They'll save their money for a top central midfielder like Modric or possibly a CB like Hummels if the forecast on Vidic is grim.

We Defo need wingers so we can have a plan B. Wingers would open up stubborn defences like WBA and Sunderland think that's why the RAGS have the success.

Barry
Johnson Yaya Silva/Nasri Hazard
Aguero/Balotelli/Dzeko probably Balotelli I think he is the better header of the ball.

If it's not working we take Barry/Yaya off and throw a 2nd striker on.

Mancini Defo needs a 2nd game plan he will know what to do and I have confidence in him.

Tevez City in retarded post shocker!

Seriously, you quoted CaughtOffside? You post shit most of the time anyway but to quote that kills your credibility. Your obsession with Hazard is as bad as that mug Dax's with Vertonghan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.