Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick of squad players ?? Its insulting to the players involved..what if it all falls through?? those players know that theyre really not needed.

Eduardo Vargas arrives at Napoli - Could that mean Hazard out? I know they are in the Champs league but its not the be all and end all...

“I am very happy to be joining a great club like Napoli and hope to give my best in this new adventure,” said the striker.

Fans asked whether he had already chosen his shirt number, but he said the decision had not been made, as his favoured 17 is already taken by Marek Hamsik.

Last week Vargas was voted runner-up behind Brazil star Neymar in the South American Player of the Year Awards.

What do you reckon? Anything in it?

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Eduardo Vargas arrives at Napoli - Could that mean Hazard out? I know they are in the Champs league but its not the be all and end all...

“I am very happy to be joining a great club like Napoli and hope to give my best in this new adventure,” said the striker.

Fans asked whether he had already chosen his shirt number, but he said the decision had not been made, as his favoured 17 is already taken by Marek Hamsik.

Last week Vargas was voted runner-up behind Brazil star Neymar in the South American Player of the Year Awards.

Yes I think Vargas in definately means Hazards on his way here. And I have a sneaky feeling Macheda going to QPR on loan could mean a double swoop for Iniesta and Messi to City in time for the derby.

Monkfish said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:

Yes I think Vargas in definately means Hazards on his way here. And I have a sneaky feeling Macheda going to QPR on loan could mean a double swoop for Iniesta and Messi to City in time for the derby.
Lol!! Wasn't gonna comment but...... ;-)

Monkfish said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:

So you're not sure then? Nice one.

Oohvonkyvonky said:

I'm only sure of one thing, no way will Hazard be leaving Napoli for City this transfer window. He would make too many of the same runs as Messi anyway so dont worry yourself...

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Monkfish said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:

Think you missed his point - Hazard is at Lille, it's Lavezzi who is at Napoli.....

;-)

Rammy Blue said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
Monkfish said:

Think you missed his point - Hazard is at Lille, it's Lavezzi who is at Napoli.....

;-)

Hamsik/Hazard - Napoli/Lille

All the same these foreigners...

I'm going for a lie down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.