Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f9/eden-hazard-i-want-play-england-next-season-254186/index54.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f9/eden-hazard-i ... dex54.html</a>

Red Richio

Damocles said:
They're brilliant on Rag Cafe!

First he's a quality player, then when their ITK says he's off here, he's only coming for money and United were never in for him anyway and he'll flop. Nani is better aswell.

That place is hilarious
That's no different to what happens on here when we miss out on a player. Most football fans are like that.

I see they have the same kind of wankers as we do: who insist on stalking/ picking arguments with the 'itk' just to make themselves feel clever, whilst totally boring the shit and wasting the time of all the other posters who just want them to fuck off out of the way so they can read the itk posts & make their own minds up.

Neville Kneville said:
I see they have the same kind of wankers as we do: who insist on stalking/ picking arguments with the 'itk' just to make themselves feel clever, whilst totally boring the shit and wasting the time of all the other posters who just want them to fuck off out of the way so they can read the itk posts & make their own minds up.

Seem to get that crap in every fricking forum

It looks like the penny is starting to drop over on the dark side.

No value and all that..

Chance to play for either of the two big teams. But in one you will earn about twice the wage as the other, while playing in the same competitions.

Must be really difficult for a foreign footballer

allan harper said:
Damocles said:
http://www.redcafe.net/f9/eden-hazard-i-want-play-england-next-season-254186/index54.html

Red Richio

Cheers boss, I'll have a read of that on the toilet, thanks.

This is the best one ......

Originally Posted by soapythecat
Manchester City have been better than us. They have beaten us easily twice in the league (putting 6 past us at OT and not a shot on target at the Etihad is easily in my book)

And the reply was

We chased the game a man down at home and got shipped for 6. Fair enough in that regards I'll never see that as a thrashing (in my United supporting eyes), I won't try and change anyones mind however if they want to say we got thrashed then fair enough..

On the back of the Etihad game we we're a jammy corner goal away from spawning a draw. We may not of created anything in attack but we set out to get at least a point and had there have been no stoppages in the first half it may just have happened.

You're also forgetting the fine displays for good periods in the Community Shield and the FA cup. I'm not going to describe the gap between the two clubs at the minute. Maybe in 5 or 10 years we can look back on it but in a season where we've just bottled a commanding league position that would have kicked them in the nuts and made the investment pointless it has to be remembered.

Daz_Blue said:
We chased the game a man down at home and got shipped for 6. Fair enough in that regards I'll never see that as a thrashing (in my United supporting eyes), I won't try and change anyones mind however if they want to say we got thrashed then fair enough..

Agreed it was nip and tuck all the way and we squeezed past them

Daz_Blue said:
allan harper said:
Damocles said:
http://www.redcafe.net/f9/eden-hazard-i-want-play-england-next-season-254186/index54.html

Red Richio

Cheers boss, I'll have a read of that on the toilet, thanks.

This is the best one ......

Originally Posted by soapythecat
Manchester City have been better than us. They have beaten us easily twice in the league (putting 6 past us at OT and not a shot on target at the Etihad is easily in my book)

And the reply was

On the back of the Etihad game we we're a jammy corner goal away from spawning a draw. We may not of created anything in attack but we set out to get at least a point and had there have been no stoppages in the first half it may just have happened.

You're also forgetting the fine displays for good periods in the Community Shield and the FA cup. I'm not going to describe the gap between the two clubs at the minute. Maybe in 5 or 10 years we can look back on it but in a season where we've just bottled a commanding league position that would have kicked them in the nuts and made the investment pointless it has to be remembered.
As a foreign fan, I find it somewhat puzzling when people bring up the Community Shield as if it means anything. At least, it doesn't to those of us over here. Perhaps it means more in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.