Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazard seems to be a player everyone is interested in at the moment, reminds me somewhat of Alexis Sanchez last season. Hopefully we won't see this transfer end up like that where we are asked to pay an ever increasing amount of money but Lille will be seeing this as one of the biggest pay days they've had in years.

ITKs saying its done, friends of construction managers saying its done even the fucking rag ITKs are saying its done what could possibly go wrong? !!!!!!!!! :-)

hahhaha there going mad over on red cafe, quote he's using united as a bargaining tool to up his deal at city we dont want him here anyway he will be a flop

hahhaha there going mad over on red cafe, quote he's using united as a bargaining tool to up his deal at city we dont want him here anyway he will be a flop

TBF there are one or two who have said, didn't we say this about Silva, Yaya, Nasri bloody funny all the same.

Rammyblues said:
ITKs saying its done, friends of construction managers saying its done even the fucking rag ITKs are saying its done what could possibly go wrong? !!!!!!!!! :-)
Link me to the rag ITK's I get a buzz out of them bitching and moaning about our money, it was brilliant with Nasri last year.

They're brilliant on Rag Cafe!

First he's a quality player, then when their ITK says he's off here, he's only coming for money and United were never in for him anyway and he'll flop. Nani is better aswell.

That place is hilarious

Damocles said:
They're brilliant on Rag Cafe!

First he's a quality player, then when their ITK says he's off here, he's only coming for money and United were never in for him anyway and he'll flop. Nani is better aswell.

That place is hilarious

Have you got a link to the rag itk post please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.