Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
Daz_Blue said:
allan harper said:
Cheers boss, I'll have a read of that on the toilet, thanks.

This is the best one ......

Originally Posted by soapythecat
Manchester City have been better than us. They have beaten us easily twice in the league (putting 6 past us at OT and not a shot on target at the Etihad is easily in my book)

And the reply was

We chased the game a man down at home and got shipped for 6. Fair enough in that regards I'll never see that as a thrashing (in my United supporting eyes), I won't try and change anyones mind however if they want to say we got thrashed then fair enough..

On the back of the Etihad game we we're a jammy corner goal away from spawning a draw. We may not of created anything in attack but we set out to get at least a point and had there have been no stoppages in the first half it may just have happened.

You're also forgetting the fine displays for good periods in the Community Shield and the FA cup. I'm not going to describe the gap between the two clubs at the minute. Maybe in 5 or 10 years we can look back on it but in a season where we've just bottled a commanding league position that would have kicked them in the nuts and made the investment pointless it has to be remembered.
As a foreign fan, I find it somewhat puzzling when people bring up the Community Shield as if it means anything. At least, it doesn't to those of us over here. Perhaps it means more in England.

I can assure you it means nothing. Or didn't until they beat us, however it's all they will get their raggy little mitts on this year so they have to big it up.

#mcfc increasingly less optimistic about edin hazard today. agent not helping, by the sound of it. long way to go, though.....#itsonlymay

from ladyman on twatter

Where is this greedy young man going to go if our wage offer isn't enough? The rags aren't going to pay him more and Chelsea have both Marin and De Bruyne as new signings for the flanks unless they sign him for a central role.

LoveCity said:
Where is this greedy young man going to go if our wage offer isn't enough? The rags aren't going to pay him more and Chelsea have both Marin and De Bruyne as new signings for the flanks unless they sign him for a central role.

But have you notice with our key signings that there were elements of doubt with them.

Blue Haze said:
No worries until the big 2 Spain clubs come in for him.

Until then, he's ours whatever Ladyman says.

Hazard has said he will be playing in England, Real & Barca do not enter the equation.

dref619 said:
#mcfc increasingly less optimistic about edin hazard today. agent not helping, by the sound of it. long way to go, though.....#itsonlymay

from ladyman on twatter
Fucking hell he can't even get his first name right!!! I'm sure he has no links to anyone of interest at city. Either that or we're just pissing the media round. Tolm has already said its done barring ink so that'll do for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.