Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
dref619 said:
#mcfc increasingly less optimistic about edin hazard today. agent not helping, by the sound of it. long way to go, though.....#itsonlymay

from ladyman on twatter
Fucking hell he can't even get his first name right!!! I'm sure he has no links to anyone of interest at city. Either that or we're just pissing the media round. Tolm has already said its done barring ink so that'll do for me.

Did he not say the same about Sanchez?

Just When I thought we would wrap up the deal early, his agent has to start. Now brace yourself's for a 3 month pursuit ending with him moving to Madrid. I hate these long transfer sagas. Why can't it be as simple as Robinho's transfer LOL.

Kun Aguero said:
richards30 said:
dref619 said:
#mcfc increasingly less optimistic about edin hazard today. agent not helping, by the sound of it. long way to go, though.....#itsonlymay

from ladyman on twatter
Fucking hell he can't even get his first name right!!! I'm sure he has no links to anyone of interest at city. Either that or we're just pissing the media round. Tolm has already said its done barring ink so that'll do for me.

Did he not say the same about Sanchez?
But tolm told his to a tee what the situation was with Sanchez as did danamy!!

itisrising said:
Just When I thought we would wrap up the deal early, his agent has to start. Now brace yourself's for a 3 month pursuit ending with him moving to Madrid. I hate these long transfer sagas. Why can't it be as simple as Robinho's transfer LOL.

Agents are getting less and less power with regards to City. No longer are we just a club to get a big wage packet. We have a genuine draw for players wanting to play with world class talent challenging for top honors. His agent can stamp his feet all he likes, but at the end of the day we'll have a package on the table better than anyone else's, so anywhere else he ends up will be to his detriment. Nasri had it right. Don't jeopardise my career at what could be the most successful club of the next decade because you're greedy. Get it fucking done. If Hazard has any sense he'll do the same :)

skybluecelt1990 said:
Blue Haze said:
No worries until the big 2 Spain clubs come in for him.

Until then, he's ours whatever Ladyman says.

Hazard has said he will be playing in England, Real & Barca do not enter the equation.
But what happens if they move to Crewe or Swindon or somewhere in June? Have you not considered that?

shroom said:
Opta ‏ @OptaJean
49% - Eden Hazard has been directly involved in 49% of Lille's goals (goals + assists), the highest ratio in Ligue 1 this season. Influence.

Actually it's more than that considering the penalties he provoked but didn't score himself. Which happened twice if i remember well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.