Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
avoidconfusion said:
The guy is an attention whore, acting like a proper ****.

This
I think its Utd he will go to. Seems ideal for them with this attitude. Utd's away kit is Blue (ish). We are pretty good and honest in our dealings in the market. If it was us im sure we would have told him not to say anything before its complete

I saw a couple remarks about the high wages for Hazard.
Keep in mind he's got a 5M € deal (a year) in lille, so he's already on a pretty high wage level, even at the age of 21.

Apart from that: he's always had the allures of a star. I'll never forget when he was changed during a game and he was pissed off (even though he played terribly bad) and left the stadium to go eat a hamburger.

It was an important game for the national team too, so really inappropriate and unprofessional.

Anyway: he's still young and if he's willing to learn like Ronaldo did, he can lift this team to even higher levels, given some time.

(I just checked the history of the UNFP award and there's only one other player ever to win it twice - Pauleta. <a class="postlink" href="http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troph%C3%A9es_UNFP_du_football#Meilleurs_joueur.2C_gardien_et_entra.C3.AEneur" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troph%C3%A ... .C3.AEneur</a>

Even players such as Zidane and Drogba only won it once.

Lots of Blues on here saying Hazard seems to come across cocky etc..

Do you really think Mancini will let his ego shine through? With all due respect to Lille, coming into a team with the players we have got, until he proves himself he has no right to come in bossing the show and demanding permament playing time.

Vinny will keep his feet on the ground if he was to come anyway!

I think judging by Franny Lee's comments on twitter Eden is a blue. I doubt he would go saying "Eden Hazard has announced he is coming to Manchester! Will he be wearing red or blue though?" if he knew he was going to the scum !! Thats the sort of comment a journo would make to give the rags a glimmer of hope.

hertsblue said:
avoidconfusion said:

This
I think its Utd he will go to. Seems ideal for them with this attitude. Utd's away kit is Blue (ish). We are pretty good and honest in our dealings in the market. If it was us im sure we would have told him not to say anything before its complete

Um.. What attitude?

He hasn't actually done anything wrong, nor has he done anything to question is personality.

MCFC-alan88 said:
hertsblue said:
avoidconfusion said:

This

Um.. What attitude?

He hasn't actually done anything wrong, nor has he done anything to question is personality.

unbelievable isn't it, not even signed for us yet and already getting slagged off.

Merci frero is a reference to Kylian congratulating him for winning Ligue1 player of the year...

Oh and on the Hamburger-incident, he wasn't playing a bad game then... Not at his best but was still the player on the field that created the most chances then. The majority of the public booed the change and shouted his name for 5 minutes after that.

If you knew the lead-up to that incident and the fact that he mainly went out there to see his father and brothers, well it's not that bad then was made out. Enzo Scifo was always highly rated outside of Belgium but had an incredible amount of criticism inside Belgium. Reminds me a lot of him.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I hope I'm wrong,but don't all the foreigners call the shit Manchester.
As an aside, I was watching Sportscenter here in the U.S. as they were recapping the final day and the anchor referred to us as "Manchester" talking about us holding off our rivals "United."

The tides are turning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.